Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E13: The Vault

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

16 hours ago, LexieLily said:

The entire episode was kind of the ghost-version of a "you go, girl" moment for Hetty and I loved it.

Right? I love how she had absolutely zero patience or time for Elias' BS. It says a lot about how much she's changed throughout her afterlife that she never once fully retreated, or even showed a hint of retreating, back to whatever kind of meek, obedient wife she may have been when alive and married to him. And I love how she openly credits Sam, Alberta, and Flower for inspiring that change in her. She's the oldest of the women of the house, and yet she acknowledges that she's still got so much yet to learn, and that there's so much she has learned, from those who came after. Not only is that good character growth and development for Hetty, but it's a sweet way to show just how close the ghosts in general have become, both with each other and with Sam, and how much deeper their relationships have become :). 

Everyone's reactions when Elias actually did go to Hell was awesome, LMAO, but I think I laughed even harder at Hetty almost immediately testing her new power by attempting to send Trevor to Hell. Trevor's WTF-what did I ever do to you?! reaction to that was freaking EVERYTHING XD!

It won't ever stop being funny watching Trevor react to the other ghosts talking about getting sucked off, LOL. And now there's a new one! Being sent to Hell is 'going down on someone.' Poor Trevor. 

Hee, all these jokes and he can't share them with anyone outside the house :D. "This is all I have", indeed :p. 

The ghost freakouts, no matter what they're about, will never not be hilarious. At least in this case they have a valid reason to freak out, given this is something that could actually directly impact them!

Jay was right, it ended up being a big day for ghost rules and mythology. I hope he's writing all of this down in a notebook somewhere. Seriously, I love how excited he gets about this stuff. I hope the ghosts appreciate how interested he is in their world, such as it is.

It's so cute, isn't it :D? I also love him talking about how, if they were to find piles upon piles of gold in there, he would "Scrooge McDuck" into it. Relatable :p. 

• Like 2
On 6/18/2023 at 2:27 AM, LexieLily said:

And now there's a new one! Being sent to Hell is 'going down on someone.' Poor Trevor. 

On 6/18/2023 at 2:27 AM, LexieLily said:

I hope the ghosts appreciate how interested he is in their world, such as it is.

Since Pete tends to be a bit clueless, I'm sure Sam and Jay are an answer to prayer (so to speak) for Trevor to have some "buds" to snicker/laugh with at this new anachronistic turn of phrase. 😉😆

• LOL 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, shapeshifter said:

Since Pete tends to be a bit clueless, I'm sure Sam and Jay are an answer to prayer (so to speak) for Trevor to have some "buds" to snicker/laugh with at this new anachronistic turn of phrase. 😉😆

I did love the Trevor/Sam little moment from the second (?) episode when she first heard "sucked off" and opened her mouth to say something and Trevor was frantically shaking his head like "This is all I have, please don't ruin this for me."

Y'know, if Trevor hadn't have blown his first impression by flirting with Jay's wife and then ghost-catfishing Jay's sister, he and Jay might have figured out a way to communicate with each other and be friends...

P.S.: Hey! I recognize your screenname from the "Monk" forum!

Edited by LexieLily
  • Like 2
  • Love 1