Type keyword(s) to search

The Process: Auditions, Training Camp and Squad

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Christineelgene said:
9 hours ago, vanillagum said:

does anyone know if kylie auditioned again? 

i feel like if she had made finals we would know

I was told that she did audition and made it to finals.  But that is not confirmed.

I wish the best for her. She and Ashly seemed the most close with the rookies that made it out of last years TCC. as far as how it looks on Instagram.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

On her page or somewhere else 

In the comments of her latest post there are people wishing her good luck at auditions and mentioning dcc. Could be nothing but I hope she made it. I liked her.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Kamal said:

Thank you! 

38 minutes ago, Dr. Donna said:

Comments on Instagram suggest Melanie Parker from last year made finals again.

I think Mel is adorable and KILLING it on the Mavs team. But I don’t see her style wise as a DCC. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Survivor197 said:

I think Mel is adorable and KILLING it on the Mavs team. But I don’t see her style wise as a DCC. 

I totally agree. She really fits in in that Mavs style. She's more of a energetic dancer and doesn't have the sexiness a DCC would want.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Survivor197 said:

Thank you! 

They are called the D town crew 

• LOL 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, Kamal said:

I sort of see what Brennan meant when she didn't like the way the team was going. These ladies all look so young (I say this as a nearly 30 year old who people seem to think is still a teen) apart from Breanna, Cailey and Kya. Ariana is a knockout though, that face is model-esque!

Edited by DCC-UK
Misspelling
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, Survivor197 said:

Thank you! 

I love Mel and want her to make the team this year. Her and Bre.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, go4luca said:

Anyone know if Ashley from last season auditioned?  According to her IG, she's at the Sports Illustrated swimsuit launch party.

I don’t think that she did,  I know she has been dancing with the Ultra Angels

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, go4luca said:

As someone elsewhere said, Sophy is Ava 2.  They must really like that look.

Seriously, I thought that WAS Ava.

19 hours ago, Holly85 said:
19 hours ago, Survivor197 said:

Thank you. I couldn’t remember their new team name

She really is doing well for them 

And since Stephanie Wheat is their director, I'm sure they don't have that same "You have to resign if you audition for another team" rule that the Mavs dancers had. She was always super supportive when her Ice Angels would audition for DCC.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, DCCland said:

I wonder if Ava is auditioning again I really liked her last year during training camp

Nope she will be dancing on her college dance team 

• Love 2
On 5/24/2022 at 5:59 PM, Holly85 said:

I’m wondering if she Auditioned again 

DC43828E-185B-477E-8681-D0AF6059C3E9.jpeg

circling back to this...i just went through her insta and not a single one of her dance videos impressed me. basically did the opposite. i don't remember at all what she was like on the show since she was there for such a short time but...she's cute

• Love 1
4 hours ago, vanillagum said:

circling back to this...i just went through her insta and not a single one of her dance videos impressed me. basically did the opposite. i don't remember at all what she was like on the show since she was there for such a short time but...she's cute

I remember she was shocked that she was one of the 4 cut the first night of cuts.  She had NBA experience, which sometimes does not translate well to DCC.

• Love 6
(edited)
7 hours ago, DCC5678 said:

Does anyone know how many made it to finals?

I have heard numbers ranging from 70 - 90.  There are 29 returning vets (counting Lisa and Victoria) and, in the past they have taken 50-60 total, cutting to 45 for Training Camp. But, with the new format, anything can happen.

Edited by Christineelgene
Correction
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

I have heard numbers ranging from 70 - 90.  There are 28 returning vets (counting Lisa and Victoria) and, in the past they have taken 50-60 total, cutting to 45 for Training Camp. But, with the new format, anything can happen.

Did someone else drop out of auditions wasn’t there 28 before amber L had to withdraw 

Edited by Holly85

Not trying to be mean to her but lillieanndawson from tiktok not getting into finals had nothing to do with weather K and J liked her social media or not.

She just doesn't have the dance experience as the other girls who made it this year. I know nothing about dance so I cant critique her dancing videos but I can see that she doesn't have a great dance resume. The girls that have made it came from competitive college dance teams and are dancing great!!

From my eyes she looked liked she was TC ready but there are much stronger girls auditioning and she didn't have the experience all the other girls have.

it's a tough world. Glad I'm not in it.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Kamal said:

She just doesn't have the dance experience as the other girls who made it this year. I know nothing about dance so I cant critique her dancing videos but I can see that she doesn't have a great dance resume.

What's her resume?

I haven't been on the forums in a while due to caring for my sick husband who had cancer complications.  Can anyone tell me if Cassie auditioned again and if she made it to finals/TC?  Last year she didn't make it to Finals so I was hoping to see if she made it back this year.  

Also does anyone know if DCCMTT has officially signed with another network for the upcoming season 🤞

• Hugs 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

I haven't been on the forums in a while due to caring for my sick husband who had cancer complications.  Can anyone tell me if Cassie auditioned again and if she made it to finals/TC?  Last year she didn't make it to Finals so I was hoping to see if she made it back this year.  

Also does anyone know if DCCMTT has officially signed with another network for the upcoming season 🤞

Don’t know if Cassie auditioned it’s been pretty quiet on who made it to finals 

Edited by Holly85
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/28/2022 at 9:39 PM, ShutterbugCAM said:

I guess I'm the only one that doesn't see the Sophy/Ava thing.

But as was said, that Ariana...omg. Complete knockout. Should be a shoo-in.

Mark my words...if Ariana makes the team, she'll be the next Rachel W. I am so sure that I would even bet money on it...if I had any that is lol.

Also Sophy looks like if Marissa and Ava had a baby.

Edited by TheGenuineBeauty
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Mark my words...if Ariana makes the team, she'll be the next Rachel W. I am so sure that I would even bet money on it...if I had any that is lol.

Also Sophy looks like if Marissa and Ava had a baby.

I think she looks like neither of them. Isn't it just the hair color?

But she is very pretty.

image.png.860a62d4f66e121e85d67b0766536783.png

image.png.76fe255024a985929dbb976c5786642d.png

• Love 2
1 minute ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

She is  beautiful 😍

The only thing I worry abt is her age and fitting in like being invited to stuff  I did some snooping on some of the gals we do know that are going to finals their ages run from 21-28 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4