Type keyword(s) to search

The Process: Auditions, Training Camp and Squad

• Start Topic

(edited)
26 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

It was not all of them not everyone gets a makeover also Kelli has been on vacation as wellย 

Oh okay, cause I was literally about to save the IG story compare to the TCC girls and see who was shown and who wasn't and speculate whether or not they were cut or not. Lmao

Also don't they have another salon for African American girls or girls with ethnic hair?

Also ALYSSA ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Edited by TheGenuineBeauty
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Oh okay, cause I was literally about to save the IG story compare to the TCC girls and see who was shown and who wasn't and speculate whether or not they were cut or not. Lmao

Also don't they have another salon for African American girls or girls with ethnic hair?

Also ALYSSA ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yes rose style studio ย !! No cuts were made prior to the 4th of July off time and then Kelli had been on her family vacationย 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

Yes rose style studio ย !! No cuts were made prior to the 4th of July off time and then Kelli had been on her family vacationย 

Ok, just wanted to make sure. I'm gonna post pics of the IG stories, just gimme a couple of minutes.

• Thanks 2
(edited)

I took screenshots.ย 

We start with Ashlea. I'm guessing she's a favorite right now since they gave her screen time, or maybe they just chose a random TCC star in... She's pretty and would become a favorite in the swimsuit photoshoots if she sticks around and makes the team.

Capture.JPG.abb2cdbeaeedb4a7399bd5ac635bdd28.JPG

Video Link

Then they cut to the TCC before looks. In this video the girls that are shown are Kayla G, Eden (rocking some amazing curls) Zhenya, Taylor, Alyssa <3, Marissa P, Kylie, Karley, and Ashlea.ย 

2.JPG.d87fe1026e4b4831f6a846496ea82846.JPG

Video Link

Then we see Alyssa, Karley, Marissa P, and Zhenya getting their hair done.ย 

Video Link

Then there are two video of color mixing and hair washing. Not interesting, except that the girl getting her hair washed could be Taylor.

3.JPG.e97bfae11e423a001dd22bf0baeb02b6.JPG

Video Link
Video Link

Then the after reveal. The girls are Taylor, Karley, Amanda H, Marissa P, Zhenya (they gave her a yellow undertone, which imo was unecessary and makes her hair look fake, also her knees are pretty banged up, now we know why she was bandaged up during finals), Eden (so glad they kept the curls) and Alyssa (who also got the Zhenya treatment, more blonde with yellow undertones, not sure how I feel about it)

5.JPG.6f98f5a8654419c64e205746c26fdece.JPG

Video Link

And then Kylie ending the IG stories.ย 

6.JPG.cea5e3f395e2c879b2769ec7cac958ae.JPG

Video Link

Girls that I haven't seen are Ariana, Kali Kally, Kayla H, and Sophy

Let me know if the links aren't working, or if I did something wrong lol.ย 

I fixed it x2
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

I took screenshots.ย 

We start with Ashlea. I'm guessing she's a favorite right now since they gave her screen time, or maybe they just chose a random TCC star in... She's pretty and would become a favorite in the swimsuit photoshoots if she sticks around and makes the team.

Video Link

Then they cut to the TCC before looks. In this video the girls that are shown are Kayla G, Eden (rocking some amazing curls) Zhenya, Kali, Alyssa <3, Marissa P, Kylie, either Amanda or Karley, and Ashlea. Pictured below is the TCC that I am having a hard time identifying whether it is Amanda or Karley so that you guys can help me out.

Video Link

Then we see Alyssa, the unidentified TCC, Marissa P, and Zhenya getting their hair done.ย 

Video Link

Then there are two video of color mixing and hair washing. Not interesting, except that the girl getting her hair washed could be Kali.

Video Link

Then the after reveal. The girls are Kali, Unidentified TCC that's either Karley or Amanda, Another unidentified TCC (Amanda with brunette hair?), Marissa P, Zhenya (they gave her a yellow undertone, which imo was unecessary and makes her hair look fake, also her knees are pretty banged up, now we know why she was bandaged up during finals), Eden (so glad they kept the curls) and Alyssa (who also got the Zhenya treatment, more blonde with yellow undertones, not sure how I feel about it)

Video Link

Video Link

Girls that I haven't seen are Ariana, Kally, Kayla H, Sophy, and Taylor.

The gal above Kylie is Amanda H the gal in the white dress waving is karleyย 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Thank you so much for the links!! Rookie makeovers are my fav part of training camp.ย 

Brunette Amanda reminds me so much of Kelcey

20220711_194702.thumb.jpg.0342506e72f5f45f8c595ebe6a3f759d.jpg

And Strawberry-blonde Kylie reminds me so much of Claire

20220711_194845.thumb.jpg.59b4070c0abddde5d9e9eb7fc270c4e0.jpg

For as much as Kelli talks about a bouquet of cheerleaders, I swear she's always finding ways to make rookie candidates look like current/former DCC

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

I took screenshots.ย 

Video Link

Then they cut to the TCC before looks. In this video the girls that are shown are Kayla G, Eden (rocking some amazing curls) Zhenya, Kali, Alyssa <3, Marissa P, Kylie, Karley, and Ashlea.ย 

Video Link

Then we see Alyssa, Karley, Marissa P, and Zhenya getting their hair done.ย 

Video Link

Then there are two video of color mixing and hair washing. Not interesting, except that the girl getting her hair washed could be Kali.

Video Link
Video Link

Then the after reveal. The girls are Kali, Karley, Amanda H, Marissa P, Zhenya (they gave her a yellow undertone, which imo was unecessary and makes her hair look fake, also her knees are pretty banged up, now we know why she was bandaged up during finals), Eden (so glad they kept the curls) and Alyssa (who also got the Zhenya treatment, more blonde with yellow undertones, not sure how I feel about it)

Video Link

Video Link

Girls that I haven't seen are Ariana, Kally, Kayla H, Sophy, and Taylor.

Taylor is in the green dress

• Like 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
37 minutes ago, JC2468 said:

Did Darian get cut or maybe resign??? She posted on her story a little bit ago but arenโ€™t the girls in camp right now?ย 

No tc tonight Kat also posted at 7 being at work out placeย 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Christineelgene said:

Taylor is in the green dress

Really? I thought it was Kali. I'm gonna double check and make sure but DANG IT I CAN'T TELL ANY OF THEM APART!!!!!!

Reaction GIF

Except for Alyssa of course ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Edit: It IS Taylor....hold on...

I Can Fix That Dule Hill GIF

Edit 2: It is fixed :)

Bobby Bones Idk GIF by National Geographic Channel

• LOL 2
Just now, Blue hues said:

So does VK get to get a make over? ย Or are they keeping her look? ย Would love to see her get a glow up from pink makeup to a n A+++ version of self!

Veterans donโ€™t get makeovers they can change hair if they want to with approvalย 

Waaay too many blondes, I'm glad you named them @TheGenuineBeautyย because I can't tell them apart yet! Amanda's darker hair makes her stand out a little more too. I wish we got to know a little more about each TCC but I imagine makeovers are a little easier without the cameras everywhere!

• Love 4
(edited)

Having a nostalgia moment: Is Jay or someone still doing the power squad as part of training camp? I know it was a sore subject with some b/c it was the Army's physical test. The TCC seemed so happy though to compete, better themselves and I guess get a t-shirt.ย 

I do agree though running is not the only way to get in cardio, so maybe the new era is to do the equivalent in whatever cardio is their thing- swim, bike, etc. I would think to keep their flat tummy and tight core, they would do a maxย  sit-up nbr on their own.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
(edited)

Is Melissa R still involved with training camp? Any other changes during camp , for better or worse, since the show isn't being filmed?

Edited by sATL
  • Love 3
On 7/11/2022 at 7:08 PM, Holly85 said:

Vacation during training camp???

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, sATL said:

Having a nostalgia moment: Is Jay or someone still doing the power squad as part of training camp? I know it was a sore subject with some b/c it was the Army's physical test. The TCC seemed so happy though to compete, better themselves and I guess get a t-shirt.ย 

I do agree though running is not the only way to get in cardio, so maybe the new era is to do the equivalent in whatever cardio is their thing- swim, bike, etc. I would think to keep their flat tummy and tight core, they would do a maxย  sit-up nbr on their own.

I know that Jay has a pretty successful corporate training business, and he does work with the girls individually when they need specific attention. ย I think with CowboysFit right there at the Star and all the other options available, the ladies have many choices. ย It seems like Pilates and Barre are pretty popular, as they both strengthen the core.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 7/14/2022 at 8:18 PM, sATL said:

Is Melissa R still involved with training camp? Any other changes during camp , for better or worse, since the show isn't being filmed?

Part 2 to above question- how did Melissa pick the candidates she wanted to mentor?

On 7/14/2022 at 7:18 PM, sATL said:

They are keeping the girls longer, and still have not made cuts, as of July 16. ย I think they are giving these ladies every opportunity to make the team since they donโ€™t need to create drama for TV.

Because the stadium is closed a good part of August, I think TC will end earlier so they can get the final team into AT&T in July to prepare for their first game,

Both K&J have taken vacation during TC. ย However, they may have taken it in the past, as the show made it look like they were there every minute of the time.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

They are keeping the girls longer, and still have not made cuts, as of July 16. ย I think they are giving these ladies every opportunity to make the team since they donโ€™t need to create drama for TV.

Because the stadium is closed a good part of August, I think TC will end earlier so they can get the final team into AT&T in July to prepare for their first game,

Both K&J have taken vacation during TC. ย However, they may have taken it in the past, as the show made it look like they were there every minute of the time.

Closed to everyone? Did they move preseason games?

(edited)
4 hours ago, sATL said:

Closed to everyone? Did they move preseason games?

Yes closed to everyone they have a lot of the stadium field booked for other events and the first and only ย preseason game ย at home is end of august on the 26thย 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 4
(edited)

Back to the point of there hasn't been any cuts made so far, have they taught the entrance? That normally gets someone... And/or they are not dancing big enough for the field.

Will miss Judy's screaming..." One, two , three, line!"..

How many in training camp 45?

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 6/24/2022 at 12:20 AM, Blue hues said:

Is it me, or does VK seem to collapse her upper body to her kicking leg? ย She always looks hunched when kicking.

She does. Jada is perfect, between the point and the alignment to her forehead. Victoria is so overrated.ย 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
48 minutes ago, sATL said:

Back to the point of there hasn't been any cuts made so far, have they taught the entrance? That normally gets someone... And/or they are not dancing big enough for the field.

They took 43 to training campย 

• Useful 2
13 hours ago, sATL said:

"The ball of the foot should be in the middle of the yard line."ย 

It's the one thing they show them learning fully every season, even I know it off by heart now!

• Love 3
22 hours ago, sATL said:

I'm going to miss her weaving critique into said screaming:

"PRESENCE, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, one and two, don't skip, five and six, seven and line, Breelan, THINK, three, LINE, five, six, seven, eight" (throwback to S9)

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
On 7/16/2022 at 3:29 PM, sATL said:

I think there will be cuts this week before cameos. ย Maybe even tonight.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 7/11/2022 at 8:52 PM, HitItHarder..BAM said:

Thank you so much for the links!! Rookie makeovers are my fav part of training camp.ย 

Brunette Amanda reminds me so much of Kelcey

20220711_194702.thumb.jpg.0342506e72f5f45f8c595ebe6a3f759d.jpg

And Strawberry-blonde Kylie reminds me so much of Claire

20220711_194845.thumb.jpg.59b4070c0abddde5d9e9eb7fc270c4e0.jpg

For as much as Kelli talks about a bouquet of cheerleaders, I swear she's always finding ways to make rookie candidates look like current/former DCC

I like Kelcey as a brunette. I donโ€™t care for it though with Amanda. ย 

• Love 1

Former DCC Melissa came in to teach them a dance and I noticed in the pic that Victoria is in veteran blue . Is that typical ? No hate because I actually am one of the few that seems to think Victoria is awesome but just curious . I was thinking she would be in rookie pink again .ย 

Also it was said that Leah wasnโ€™t in the picture because her father passed away recently ๐Ÿ˜“ I hope she will be okย 

• Sad 6
19 hours ago, GenX88 said:

Former DCC Melissa came in to teach them a dance and I noticed in the pic that Victoria is in veteran blue . Is that typical ? No hate because I actually am one of the few that seems to think Victoria is awesome but just curious . I was thinking she would be in rookie pink again .ย 

Also it was said that Leah wasnโ€™t in the picture because her father passed away recently ๐Ÿ˜“ I hope she will be okย 

Victoria is considered to be a veteran, not a rookie. ย This is why she is in blue. ย This would be the case with any veteran returning to training camp who has taken a break between performance years.

• Like 1
On 7/18/2022 at 7:04 PM, GenX88 said:

Oh, this is so so sad. I lost my father last year and it still feels like yesterday. I hope she's okay and uses DCC and dance as an outlet. Poor girl.

• Hugs 2
  • Sad 9
  • Love 1

I don't think I have ever seen this forum so dead, and I've been here since it was TWOP before it became this platform. It used to be so alive during training camp with all the spilled tea and speculations.

• Like 7
  • Sad 4
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, bjo1969 said:

I don't think I have ever seen this forum so dead, and I've been here since it was TWOP before it became this platform. It used to be so alive during training camp with all the spilled tea and speculations.

I think it is becoming obvious that a lot of the leaks and resulting speculation came from the film crew. We had the recent revelations ( sadly deleted) on redit. The lack of leaks seems to relate to the lack of a film crew. I think someone at Cowboys needs to do something about this or run the risk of loosing fans through lack of anything to get interested in.

• Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, PomPomPom said:

I think it is becoming obvious that a lot of the leaks and resulting speculation came from the film crew. We had the recent revelations ( sadly deleted) on redit. The lack of leaks seems to relate to the lack of a film crew. I think someone at Cowboys needs to do something about this or run the risk of loosing fans through lack of anything to get interested in.

They could be doing some inside filming to be released this next coming month like for YouTubeย 

Edited by Holly85
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, PomPomPom said:

This has been posted in spoilers on DCC MTT on Facebook. It says the four ladies greyed out have been cut. No further source than that.

FB_IMG_1658346522479.jpg

I'm really surprised at Eden and Taylor. All I can think is that they're too technical and couldn't 'pump up the power' or they've got memory issues. Sad about Ariana too, she's stunning!

• Sad 2
57 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

I'm really surprised at Eden and Taylor. All I can think is that they're too technical and couldn't 'pump up the power' or they've got memory issues. Sad about Ariana too, she's stunning!

My posting has since been confirmed with redirect as the 2nd source.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, bjo1969 said:

Honestly, for me personally (and I do realize this is all MY opinion, not trying to speak for others), it's come down to several factors:

1. No show, obviously. Without a show or even the expectation of a show following "leaks" and info during TC, there's simply not that much for me to be excited about if I'm not later going to see it play out. Otherwise, it's just gossip about ... some girls/women I'll never "know" or even see? Meh.ย 
  2. Oddly enough ... the show itself. It got waaaaay too dramatic. And to make matters worse, it wasn't even good at it. I always like to talk with fellow fans about why I've even continued being invested all these years. And while I know it was never "Breaking Bad"/"The Wire" quality, for a reality tv show it was a breath of fresh air. Yes, there was always going to be "drama," but it was always small snippets with some exceptions. Starting in about 2017, maybe 2018, The Powers That Be (TPTB) started to realize that the bigger the drama, the "bigger" the discussion. What a shame. Think about the drama people often mention: Holly/Jenna, VK, Jalyn on show group, Ozark 4, Kat, Kristin Dodd and Black Lives Matter, the Season 15 massacre. Eventually, it just became exhausting to keep up with all the "tea."
  3. Whatever happened to classy, respectable, young women who just wanted to be Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders and pursue their love of dancing and were GOOD at it? While I have no doubt the VAST MAJORITY make up the team, let's be honest ... producers' attention gradually shifted toward those who they knew people would "talk" about and who had "big personalities" like Kat orย Victoria. Now, I know those two have their fans, but come on. Please try telling me either of them are better at dancing than say, Chandi, or McKenzie, or Kelcey etc. Which leads me to ...
  4. ย The DCCs themselves. I used to be able to name them all, even the ones I couldn't stand, what year they were, school they went to, college accomplishments etc. Now, as the show has gone from focusing on a TEAM to simply focusing on just a handful (some of which DON'T EVEN MAKE THE DARN TEAM) I have lost interest. And now to top it all off, there is no show. (Bringing it back to point 1, lol).ย 

Anyways, that doesn't even begin to cover my recent issues. But I do hope y'all have enjoyed this little rant.ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by LunaValerion
  • Applause 4
  • Love 12
(edited)
13 hours ago, PomPomPom said:

This has been posted in spoilers on DCC MTT on Facebook. It says the four ladies greyed out have been cut. No further source than that.

FB_IMG_1658346522479.jpg

4 down with 11 girls left, they'll need to make 3 more cuts before we get the final team of 36.

Surprised that Eden, Taylor, and Ashlea got cut, especially Ashlea, considering they were shown on the DCC IG getting their makeovers. And didn't Ariana get shown during uniform fitting or was it Marissa P? I can't tell them apart sometimes.ย 

In other news, Alyssa is still in the running. YAAAAYYY!!!!

Hopefully we get some BTS of the cameo photoshoot (with TCC girls as well as the vets, although I wouldn't be at all surprised if they only give us a sneak peek of the vets only) Cameo photos as well as the squad photo are the things that I look forward to every year.ย 

• Love 4

Am I silly for holding out hope that there will be a show later, like during the season?ย  There's so much to cover.ย  Opening game, pink halftime ( do they still do this?), Halloween halftime, Thanksgiving halftime,ย  Christmas extravaganza and halftime, game preparation, halftime lockeroom, hospital visits, appearances, practices, interaction with Juniorย  DCC, etc.ย  They could focus on veterans only if they like.ย  I don't care.ย  ย I just want my DCC fix.ย  :(

• Love 14
22 hours ago, PomPomPom said:

FB_IMG_1658346522479.jpg

They apparently cut someone last night according to Reddit poster but hasnโ€™t said whoย 

• Useful 2
10 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

Am I silly for holding out hope that there will be a show later, like during the season?ย  There's so much to cover.ย  Opening game, pink halftime ( do they still do this?), Halloween halftime, Thanksgiving halftime,ย  Christmas extravaganza and halftime, game preparation, halftime lockeroom, hospital visits, appearances, practices, interaction with Juniorย  DCC, etc.ย  They could focus on veterans only if they like.ย  I don't care.ย  ย I just want my DCC fix.ย  :(

As long as they don't do stunts with that "5-6-7-8" guy barking ordersย ๐Ÿคฃ

• LOL 3