Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 3

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, xls said:
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

SNS; they are very pretty but their boobs look deflated & droopy for their age.

Shhhh, if word gets out that you said that, Darcey will have them on the first plane to Turkey for boob jobs 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

Like mothers, like daughters?  I don't know about you, but I try my best to HIDE my menopausal barrel body!

They dress terribly but if you want to wear a bikini go for it….I’m in my 40 s and rarely go to the beach ( maybe once a year) but fuck it I’m wearing my bikini in the heat. I’ve been told I am “ too old” but I have zero fucks to give 😂 

• Love 6

Facebook suggested this for ME today, but I’m thinking of sending the link to Darcey for her wedding to Georgi. Great deal, originally $550 marked down to $55! Only one left, size 4. What do you think? 

B84CB33B-B2D2-4BC8-99F2-09325F974626.jpeg

• LOL 6
On 2/15/2022 at 11:05 AM, magemaud said:

Facebook suggested this for ME today, but I’m thinking of sending the link to Darcey for her wedding to Georgi. Great deal, originally $550 marked down to $55! Only one left, size 4. What do you think? 

What grace…what understated elegance ! People will mistake you for Grace Kelley or Lady Di

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 2/15/2022 at 8:05 AM, magemaud said:

That’s way too modest for Darcey… she’d need to cut peek-a-boob holes for her nipples and cover them in glitter!  

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I'm not sure how Stacey will handle Darcey being engaged.

Oh that's easy. The way she always does. She'll undermine Darcey, throw suspicion on her guy, pretend to be "looking out for her best interests", and make her cry. 

Hola peeps! I hope everyone has had a nice long weekend! I had friends over for the weekend and I am EXHAUSTED. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 5

On the boat with Georgi you could still see past the fillers to her beauty. Now she really ruined her face.

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh that's easy. The way she always does. She'll undermine Darcey, throw suspicion on her guy, pretend to be "looking out for her best interests", and make her cry. 

Hola peeps! I hope everyone has had a nice long weekend! I had friends over and I am EXHAUSTED. 

I had a boozy brunch but just sobered up lol

• Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

What on earth possessed Darcey to pick that dress? It does not do a thing for her. 

I was just thinking that. I also hate the orange dress she wears in her talking heads segments.

• Love 2

Thought I'd catch an episode of Darcy - although I swore I'd finished with these two.  I agree, the dress looks awful on her.  Her daughters look lovely in comparison.   As a Mom, I'd never trust this guy around my young girls.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I had a boozy brunch but just sobered up lol

I've had a never ending boozy brunch since Friday! I'll need a week to recover. 

4 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

I was just thinking that. I also hate the orange dress she wears in her talking heads segments.

Ever single thing she wears is the exact opposite of tasteful, elegant, well cut, flattering, or attractive. 

Yes, girls, we know. She takes three suitcases to NYC for a weekend. 

• LOL 5