Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 3

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am dying. So amateurish. None of the models have head shots or model cards? They're signing in at the folding table? 

Aniko is the photographer.

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I’m picturing a TLC producer walking around the beach asking if anybody wants to be on tv.

"Hi, hey, hold on a sec, are you a model? No? Well, do you want to be one? No, seriously, we're casting a show right over here. You could be on TV and I'm authorized to give you this Starbuck's gift card".

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

LMAO I am crying….they keep calling him blue hair guys and threatening to throw him to the alligators

And that, my friends, would be TV worth watching. Can't we ditch Darcey and Stacey and have a buddy comedy with Georgi and Florian instead? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am living for the looks on Georgi and Florian's faces right now. CRYING here. 

Stacey and Florian are looking at apartments in Miami? And who, pray tell, will be paying the rent? 

Stacey!!!!!!!!!!!! Or her father.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, OneGuy said:

Darcey and Stacey just let this go on and on and on.  Not a word.

Didn't the twins refer to the blue-haired troll as "Mike" as well as Michael when they were dressing for their "business" meeting?  Yet neither said a word when he laid into Wolfboy for calling him Mike.

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And what is that thing around his neck? Somewhere a baby is missing his teether.

And he has that teether in at least two colours!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why do Darcey and Stacey need protecting? They are grown empowered women. 

FTFY

2 hours ago, OneGuy said:

They just don't realize how horrid they look.

They’re dressed as if they are starring in “The Golden Girls: After Hours.”

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wasn’t her first husband a lawyer? Hardly like Georgi 

Darcey’s Ex is described as a “rapper-turned-real-estate-broker.” (You can’t make this shit up!) Last I read, he owns a motel in upstate NY with his family and possibly works at Dick’s Sporting Goods. 

Edited by magemaud
can't find the mention of DSG, so I'll say it's possible he works there
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

Darcey’s Ex is described as a “rapper-turned-real-estate-broker.” (You can’t make this shit up!) Last I read, he owns a motel in upstate NY with his family and works at Dick’s Sporting Goods. 

Are you sure you aren’t thinking of  Micheals ex wife’s new hubby 😂 all these assholes are the same. I might have been thinking of Stacey’s ex being a lawyer…or someone else. I get all these people confused 😂 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I might have been thinking of Stacey’s ex being a lawyer…or someone else. 

Stacey’s Ex is a former professional soccer player who now runs a soccer academy in CT

• Useful 2