Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: S'mores, Elvis and a Cubano

jewel21
  • Start Topic

You'd think Drew the psychologist would have a little more empathy for the guy who's planning to scatter his wife's ashes.

I wouldn't mind some s'mores, though.

Gina should have told her sister to send her the bill when she gets the surgery.

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, Blakeston said:

Have they explained how Drew has the money to just stop working for months, even though he has a daughter to support?

He must have had damn good health insurance to not have major medical debt after months of dialysis and a kidney transplant. I hope he banked the money from the house that was left after he bought the RV.

• Love 5

So who played Gina's sister? Was it some other Broadway singer I've never heard of before? I hope Gina stops payment on the check if it turns out she was lying about the polyps. For once I think Norma gave Gina some really bad advice. No, you don't prioritize biology over your own well being. Just because someone is a biological relation does not mean you owe them. That's an unhealthy and potentially abusive relationship. 

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 8
41 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

So who played Gina's sister? Was it some other Broadway singer I've never heard of before?

Yes, two-time Tony winner Katie Finneran.

The sister was unbelievably stupid for immediately revealing that she'd lied. Like you said, Gina could stop payment on the check. And it's going to be harder for her to get money from Gina in the future.

It would have been more plausible if Gina had left the club, then come back for some reason and caught the sister singing well.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I think they said Drew is using the money from the house sale to fund his adventures. I am not buying it, but money never adds up on TV. 

I hate that they are making Gina seem jealous of the woman who slept with and robbed Drew. Why, show?? WHY?????

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 1/14/2022 at 8:51 AM, iMonrey said:

For once I think Norma gave Gina some really bad advice. No, you don't prioritize biology over your own well being. Just because someone is a biological relation does not mean you owe them. That's an unhealthy and potentially abusive relationship. 

I don't remember the details, but I thought Norma had basically cut off her daughter, so it seemed strange that Norma would take that view.  

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, needschocolate said:

I don't remember the details, but I thought Norma had basically cut off her daughter, so it seemed strange that Norma would take that view.  

Regret?

Or, more likely on this show, the writers forgot about that.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • LOL 6

I think they said Drew is using the money from the house sale to fund his adventures. I am not buying it, but money never adds up on TV. 

Do we know where this show takes place? If it's in California, Drew might have really cleaned up on selling his house. Especially in SoCal.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Do we know where this show takes place? If it's in California, Drew might have really cleaned up on selling his house. Especially in SoCal.

Actually, selling anywhere in the past year many sellers cleaned up.
At the same time, rents increased.
Both buyers and would-be renters were having bidding wars.
So Drew's current living situation makes some economic sense—–probably a writer or 2 were suggesting that's what they would do if they had a home to sell.

• Love 2
On 1/15/2022 at 1:07 PM, iMonrey said:

The show takes place in Connecticut, where housing prices are definitely high.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1