Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
bettername2come

Max: He's Surprisingly Quotable

Thread title courtesy of Taylor. If someone can think of a better tagline go for it, but I am shocked at how much I like the character. He's not very smart, but he seems to have all the kindness and common sense that's lacking in most of the other characters. Sadly, I think the show would be more entertaining if it was just about him making croutons and playing video games with Grant. 

• Like 3

He is just a beautiful young man, too (says the dirty old lady). The actor is as good as the character and he is definitely the best thing about the show to me. I was disappointed they made him go the standard route of silent misunderstanding with Taylor as a means to keeping them apart. Max has been shown to be too honest emotionally to go that way, I think. I would have expected him to express his hurt and shock that she was even thinking about dating someone else when he felt they had made a connection (and made out on her bed, AMIRITE?) Totally out of character. Please don't ruin Max!

• Like 3

He is just a beautiful young man, too (says the dirty old lady). 

And he has awesome hair :-)

• Like 5

Max continues to be the best.

Not wanting Taylor to get high just because everyone else was going to, and then tucking her in bed.

I hope he never leaves.

Good news: Alex is back on The Fosters as Wyatt (ABC Family). He showed up on last night's ep (S3 E1) with his hair down!

• Like 1

Customize font-size