Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E22: Live Top 10 Eliminations

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, Axie said:

I don’t understand the Girl Named Tom love.

I thought they sounded horrible last night with the Coldplay song. The guys sounded very off pitch when they were singing on their own. I thought the girl sounded good, until she had a really high note near the end.
I’m not really feeling any of the singers this season. Paris is my favorite. I think Jim and Sasha are the most improved. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, pezgirl7 said:

I thought they sounded horrible last night with the Coldplay song. The guys sounded very off pitch when they were singing on their own. I thought the girl sounded good, until she had a really high note near the end.

I agree, she sounded like she was yelling instead of singing. I think they're better at ballets. I like Paris too I think he has such a cool tone. But I think it's going to come down to Girl Named Tom or the lady on Blake's team that broke her arm, due to Blake's fan base. Although I don't know what kind of music a 57 year old is going to sing as someone just starting out. I know technically she's been there before as a back-up singer and  a solo artist but what lane is she going to go in at her age?

• Love 3

Ariana should have known better.  Last Dance is an infamous 'send them home' song in singing competitions.  I don't know if anybody has survived it.  I think I recall it being a dancing jinx as well.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I’m just glad that I don’t totally dislike any contestant this season. Usually, they’ll be one or two that really annoy me…this time…not really.  I suppose my least favorites are the duet, Blake’s country artist and Kelly’s young artist.  

• Love 1
On 11/30/2021 at 8:57 PM, pezgirl7 said:

I’m not really feeling any of the singers this season. Paris is my favorite. I think Jim and Sasha are the most improved. 

Late comment here, but I agree, they didn't sound too great with "Viva La Vida." It was a poor choice for them because the song was way too big; that song would work better with a solo artist. Thankfully I feel they recovered this past week though.

Girl Named Tom weren't on my radar when the Lives started, but their harmonies are really beautiful and they started to shine (for me) when they did "Dust in the Wind." I could see them making a /gorgeous/ Christmas album. I think they're on par with Lady A, too. I'd love to see them have a decent career post-show, and it's easier to break artists from these reality shows into country these days. I think it's because the viewing audience has dwindled to mostly Southern viewers who trend towards country.

I definitely feel like the winner will be one of Wendy and Girl Named Tom. I'd be more than happy if Hailey won, I just can't see that happening. I would be more for Wendy winning if she wasn't on Blake's team, ugh. I don't like him, whereas I love Kelly Clarkson. Wendy was smart to pick him though because the audience is geared towards him, imo, which makes her chances higher.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

I definitely feel like the winner will be one of Wendy and Girl Named Tom.  Wendy was smart to pick him though because the audience is geared towards him, imo, which makes her chances higher.

I agree! I think the top 3 will be Wendy, Girl Named Tom and Hailey. If I was to go on the voice and was a 4 chair turn the only teams I would want on is Blake and Kelly. They have a strong fan base.

• Love 3