Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Cape Queer

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

As the body count in Hackensack continues to rise, Lexy and Junior's relationship becomes strained, while Jake and his friends set a risky trap for Chucky that could have dire consequences if it backfires.

Original Airdate: Nov 16, 2021 at 10:00PM on USA/SYFY    

NUP_196112_00010.jpg

NUP_196112_00015.jpg

NUP_196112_00012.jpg

NUP_196112_00013.jpg

Hi Andy and Kyle.  You both grew up to be a couple of bad asses.   

Loved that Tiffany figured out that Nica had come back and was cool with it.  “non traditional relationship.”  I love the way she words things.   Plus Young Tiffany and Charles buying the car was fun and Charles and his voodoo book reading hobby.

Damn Chucky took out two moms in a single episode and not even the bad bitch Lexy Mom.  I mean the ones who actually love their sons.  Damn Chucky!!!!!

• Love 3

Damn. First Bree, then Devon’s mom?!? Fuck you, Chucky, you’re the worst! I’ll admit that I was pissed she arrested the teacher, but I did love how cool she was about Devon coming out. Ugh poor Devon and Junior.

And poor Nica. I’m not sure if Tiffany was truthful about preferring Nica to Chucky but yikes. She really is in hell, both those psychos using her body in different ways. 🤢

Andy and Kyle! Loved the opening. They need a whole season of them being badasses and hunting down dolls. But man, Andy has been damaged by all the years of Chucky’s bullshit. Though I can’t blame him for torturing Chucky’s head for pure revenge, he deserves it.

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Love 6

You took out the wrong mom's, Chucky. I was expecting Junior's mom to die, but I didn't see Devon's mom being taken out too. These kids are in over their heads, hopefully Andy and Kyle get there soon to help them. Because now Chucky will probably want them to live and witness the deaths of everyone else. 

Of course Tiffany would prefer Nica, Nica can't be mean to her, since she's terrified of her. Andy torturing a Chucky doll head shows that you never really survive Chucky. Even if you live you are messed up for life. Nica's probably had it the worse since she has no control over her own body and is stuck with Tiffany. 

Is something up with the teacher? We didn't get to hear about what she did or is she another Chucky survivor or fan? 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

Is something up with the teacher? We didn't get to hear about what she did or is she another Chucky survivor or fan? 

She was alone with Chucky when Jake asked her to store Chucky in her school storage cabinet.

That was a beautiful and shocking death, Junior's mother had. Her face broke through the windshield. Why did the mail cart land before the mother? I will have to dig up Isaac Newton and ask him. Devon's mother's death was typical, but shocking.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

Andy torturing a Chucky doll head shows that you never really survive Chucky. Even if you live you are messed up for life.

In fairness, we can’t really blame him after Chucky ruined his whole life. Plus, keeping Chucky alive and helpless would have been fitting because if he can’t die he can’t come back. Would’ve worked if he hadn’t figured out how to split his soul.

But it was unnerving how he just waved off Kyle’s worry about the little girl being messed up as “she’ll survive, we turned out okay.” Of course they got to “Charlie” before he had the chance to do some real damage.

What Tiffany is doing to Nica is even more fucked up when you remember how that doctor in the last movie sexually abused her. *shudder*

I think Junior is about to turn. I really do.

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

Hi Andy and Kyle.  You both grew up to be a couple of bad asses.   

Loved that Tiffany figured out that Nica had come back and was cool with it.  “non traditional relationship.”  I love the way she words things.   Plus Young Tiffany and Charles buying the car was fun and Charles and his voodoo book reading hobby.

Damn Chucky took out two moms in a single episode and not even the bad bitch Lexy Mom.  I mean the ones who actually love their sons.  Damn Chucky!!!!!

I was legit shocked when Chucky took out Devons mom. I've literally been thinking that Jake Devon and Lexy are all going to lose people they love, Jake's lost his dad and his Aunt, Devon's now lost his mom. Lexy is due to lose someone, so my guess is she's losing , Junior, her dad or her mom. Of course I know Junior lost someone he loved but I wonder if he's actually gonna join up with The other 3, die or being a dumbass and get converted by Chucky into a killer. Chucky killed his mom so him joining Him would be stupid. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Spartan Girl said:

In fairness, we can’t really blame him after Chucky ruined his whole life. Plus, keeping Chucky alive and helpless would have been fitting because if he can’t die he can’t come back. Would’ve worked if he hadn’t figured out how to split his soul.

But it was unnerving how he just waved off Kyle’s worry about the little girl being messed up as “she’ll survive, we turned out okay.” Of course they got to “Charlie” before he had the chance to do some real damage.

What Tiffany is doing to Nica is even more fucked up when you remember how that doctor in the last movie sexually abused her. *shudder*

I think Junior is about to turn. I really do.

Junior turns, he's asboulety a moron. I get Lexy is doing the stupid keeping secrets from someone she claims to love but she's already told him some things and he justs thinks she's lying. I literally said Jake Devon and Lexy need to all tell him about Chucky 

• Love 1

Why is everyone so easy to convince that Junior's mom killed herself? I mean, they know the cart was involved in pushing her, right?  It came out with her. Does everyone really think she wanted to traumatize her son by landing on the car right in front of him instead of just killing herself away from him?

Edited by Wizardpatch
  • Love 10
18 hours ago, Wizardpatch said:

Why is everyone so easy to convince that Junior's mom killed herself? I mean, they know the cart was involved in pushing her, right?  It came out with her. Does everyone really think she wanted to traumatize her son by landing on the car right in front of him instead of just killing herself away from him?

Cause Plot requires people to be stupid. To be fair Jake told Junior he doesn't think she killed herself only for Junior to be nasty towards him. 

• Love 1

They were extra stupid in this episode. They kept standing around instead of doing anything. Why was Devon so worried about the taser, Chucky was down take the knife pin him to the ground the curb stomp him like they did before. He's a doll. 

And why did they just watch Devon's mom try to fight Chucky, they were right behind her. Help her, grab her, do something. This was the first episode where they fell really into the stupid horror trope of not reacting to things. 

• Love 4

4 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

They were extra stupid in this episode. They kept standing around instead of doing anything. Why was Devon so worried about the taser, Chucky was down take the knife pin him to the ground the curb stomp him like they did before. He's a doll. 

And why did they just watch Devon's mom try to fight Chucky, they were right behind her. Help her, grab her, do something. This was the first episode where they fell really into the stupid horror trope of not reacting to things. 

And Bree didn’t even try to get out of the way of the cart!

To be fair, Jake’s stupidity goes all the way back to episode one, when he discovered Chucky had no batteries and thought throwing him in the trash would be enough to get rid of him. But yeah, everyone gets the Idiot Award this week. The only exceptions were Tiffany who saw through Nina’s act and used the “interrogation” just to screw with her, and the realtor who saw that Tiffany/Jennifer was off her nut and wasted no time getting the hell away from her.

• Love 2

What was that therapist thinking? Junior's mom was talking to her about wanting to enjoy the rest of her life or something along those lines. And then she has no problem believing that Junior's mom would just kill herself?

• Love 4

Because woman with stage three cancer kills herself even in an unusual/nearly impossible way  is easier to believe then she was murdered by a possessed doll.  

it’s kinda the series entire plot point.  No one has ever believed Andy except for Kyle.   Nica got convicted of a bunch of murders even though she is in a wheelchair. And Devon’s mom was laser focused on Jake for the first couple of “accidents” until Chucky decided he wasn’t worth protecting anymore.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Chaos Theory said:

And Devon’s mom was laser focused on Jake for the first couple of “accidents” until Chucky decided he wasn’t worth protecting anymore.

If Chucky was actually protecting Jake instead of grooming him for his own agenda, I’ll eat my hat.

On 11/21/2021 at 10:24 PM, Kristi800 said:

The poor little girl whose doll was shot is going to be messed up forever as well! 

Poor Devon!! And Lexy's parents survive another day? 

Really hoping Lexy's mom dies. She's so fucking horrid but her dad is nicer so since she's due to lose someone I bet it's her dad and her C U next Tuesday of a mom will probably blame her somehow 

• LOL 1