Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm glad you're here, @Hotel Snarker!

Yup, and I will definitely check in once every few months once Paradise is over to see how my peeps are doing on here!

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

We are always happy to see you @Hotel Snarker…but I understand. Every time I see the couples on Pillow Talk Im reminded I hated them all.

I was once again reminded of Tim’s fetishizing of women last night on the worst 90 Day Tell All of all time when he was basically judging Jeymi because she is Latina. Based on past experiences with Jeniffffffffer. He’s such a CREEP.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
Just now, judylo said:

Bratty boy. N. O. 

All his stupid mother has to do is say "That's fine, you don't have to try it, but don't expect anything else, because there isn't anything." And shut down that incessant chorus of "nononononononononononono". What the hell is wrong with her?

• Like 8
  • Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Damn. I am sorry! You’re supposed to force the chicken head down the kid’s throat??????

I was served soup with chicken head in Vietnam, just politely declined.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

This guy's face looks JUST LIKE when I used to put tape over my forehead to make myself a pig nose in middle school.

Was that before or after the muffin trick? You have an endless supply of delightful entertainments!

• LOL 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Fun fact, "paciencia" was one of my Spanish vocabulary words this week.

See? The show has real world applications! Someone used a translator app in another show last night too.

• LOL 3

Why do these women think getting pregnant means they can control the lives of their baby's father and tell them where they will live, what job they can do, what responsibilities they'll assume relating to them, the baby, and other children in the household (who have a different father) — and the father/boyfriend/husband will say "Sure thing!", fall in line, and get with (her) program? 

Where do they get these ideas?

This isn't a rhetorical question. I really want to know because this mindset really boggles my mind. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3

So wait, Jordan hasn't told Everton about her sexy cake sitting side hustle yet? And she's claiming some sort of moral high ground? I hate her too. I hope Everton soaks her for ever mortgaged cent she has.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2