Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

Anecdote time: My 99yo father received a Dear John email from his 89yo girlfriend, who just recently found out that he was lying about his age. He told her he was 92. I told him almost a year ago, when they “fell in love,” that lying wasn’t a good way to start a relationship. I learned that from the long hours I spend watching the 90 Day franchise.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Anecdote time: My 99yo father received a Dear John email from his 89yo girlfriend, who just recently found out that he was lying about his age. He told her he was 92. I told him almost a year ago, when they “fell in love,” that lying wasn’t a good way to start a relationship. I learned that from the long hours I spend watching the 90 Day franchise.

Oh no! That is so sad, but I see her point. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Is  it the whine or the Gino vibe?

Brainstorming…

1. He acts like a baby
  2. He’s so dorky
  3. He says Anna is the most beautiful Brazilian woman he has ever seen or something like that (um, really?)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Oh no! That is so sad, but I see her point. 

He doesn’t understand what she could possibly be upset about. 🤷‍♀️ And he doesn’t think it’s his fault. 🤷‍♀️ It won’t be long before he finds his next victim girlfriend. He isn’t in a wheelchair, he still has his mental faculties, and he drives! He’s a catch.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

He doesn’t understand what she could possibly be upset about. 🤷‍♀️ And he doesn’t think it’s his fault. 🤷‍♀️ It won’t be long before he finds his next victim girlfriend. He isn’t in a wheelchair, he still has his mental faculties, and he drives! He’s a catch.

Have you tried yelling "YOU LIED" into his face? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Why is he doing sit-ups in the street? At a restaurant? With white shorts on?

Maybe he bought some Gabe Drawers and wants to make sure they are seen.

• LOL 6

Have you tried yelling "YOU LIED" into his face? 

When I warned him early on, he said that she won’t care how old he is. So I said, so why don’t you tell her? He figured that if/when she ever found out the truth, she’d love him so much that it wouldn’t matter. Guess not.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

When I warned him early on, he said that she won’t care how old he is. So I said, so why don’t you tell her? He figured that if/when she ever found out the truth, she’d love him so much that it wouldn’t matter. Guess not.

Oh wow...that's quite a caucus race right there.

• LOL 1

I can’t imagine going to this doctor after seeing her on this show. But I am also no longer surprised a pretty doctor can’t find a nice guy in the states and has gone to a poor country and snagged a guy she communicates with via app.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

April is talking to her “fiancé” like she’s his high school guidance counselor.

None of these "lovers" seem to have any love for each other. They seem to think that they ordered a love doll from Amazon, and got the wrong one. 

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, kacesq said:

I can’t imagine going to this doctor after seeing her on this show. But I am also no longer surprised a pretty doctor can’t find a nice guy in the states and has gone to a poor country and snagged a guy she communicates with via app.

She probably gets less incel types, but one loser after the next who doesn’t show up, ghosts you, disrespects you, etc.  and your options broaden.

Yes...it must be hard to be the Queen of Everything. 

And clean and spray non stop.

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Valentin will move to the US only if April agrees to take the entire family with him.

Not a family package deal.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

It's the phenomenon of the US. I'm a decent catch myself, with a decent living and a few assets...the closest thing I've had to a date in 5 years was a married friend from high school who has hit a rough patch with his wife of 35 years. Before that, I had a con artist last minute husband filling the space. It is not easy being green.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

April’s daily life must be challenging.

A beautiful woman with successful career, side business, and several high level degrees is still single and struggling to date people in her own country because she has a horrible personality. She doesn’t even have respect for her man’s country or family.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

A beautiful woman with successful career, side business, and several high level degrees is still single and struggling to date people in her own country because she has a horrible personality. She doesn’t even have respect for her man’s country or family.

Are you pitching a new TLC show? Hostile Hags?

• Fire 1
  • LOL 10

I'm liking the new Match Me Abroad, ya'll should catch that one.  Has been cring in the best way so far.

I'm liking almost anything that's not a 90 Day production these days.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1