Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

My money’s on Discount Sherlon getting another girl pregnant.

I'm sure there are at least half a dozen little Evertons running around Grand Cayman. Just a hunch.

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sorry. I drifted off for a moment when Low Rent Kyle Richards started playing to the camera. Phew.

SNAP OUT OF IT!  We need you!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Juan seems like a nice kid. He should date and find a nice girl his age and not some skank who brings her poor kids on vacation to hear her get smashed daily by her boy toy.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Oh, noes, navigating the perils of father figurehead! Most kids are picky eaters! How will Juan cope with this fraught situation? Stay tuned! 

And of course Jessica didn't give him a heads up that her son only eats dry toast, cereal and chicken nuggets. Bitch.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sorry. I drifted off for a moment when Low Rent Kyle Richards started playing to the camera. Phew.

Let’s make things interesting by taking her on a trip to Yohan’s butcher shop.

• LOL 6
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Juan seems like a nice kid. He should date and find a nice girl his age and not some skank who brings her poor kids on vacation to hear her get smashed daily by her boy toy.

Stop trying to make him their father…shades of Molly, Daevan and the one who married the fridge thief

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, judylo said:

Forgive me, but I don’t like “the boys.”

Me either. Their mother thinks it’s cute that they are behaving like brats.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I don't like eggs either Dawson.

Its not that the kid doesn't like eggs, though. Its that Jessica refuses to life a finger, just sits there smirking and expects Juan to act the part of waiter. I hate her. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

You know what? This bitch should know better than to do this to her very young children. I really dislike her.

It's disgusting.  Where's their dad or grandparents or anyone to tell her to leave them at home.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

Blondie thinks she’s adorable. I guess that’s why she’s on a reality show and I’m not. I could never be that smug and smirky.

They all have the smug, smirky look.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Well then, if Dawson doesn’t want eggs, why doesn’t Mom help out and give him something he does like?

She wants to throw Juan in the deep end of the pool, and see if he'll spoil her rotten kids as much as she does. What a shitty thing to do. Not just to Juan but to her kids. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So…kids being kids but you laugh and don’t correct them when they are rude? Your town smells like poo? Really? Rude ass bitch. 

She seems like the kind of parent who gives her a kid an iPad with zero supervision or time limits.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

These kids are picky eaters because she made them that way. Jessica enables little shit to do whatever the hell he wants.

But don’t worry. Each and every problem will be solved when the bun comes out of the oven. I’m sure those kids won’t feel pushed aside or anything like that.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

These kids are picky eaters because she made them that way. Jessica enables little shit to do whatever the hell he wants.

Meh, some kids are picky eaters and that's OK. My son never ate ANYTHING when he was a kid. He's a chef now and eats everything. Sometimes their palates are too sensitive or maybe they can't deal with certain textures. In my experience the important thing was to make sure he had access to decent food and not to make a big deal out of it. As he got older he got more adventurous. She KNOWS the kid doesn't eat eggs. She KNOWS he doesn't put milk on his cereal! Why not tell Juan this and make it easier for him? Not to mention her son, who only wants his breakfast. She is terrible. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Girl. She's all done up! Doesn't want to smudge her makeup!

I hope I never run into anyone at an airport….no makeup, comfy cheap,clothing…I just can’t get all dolled up for an eight hour flight

• Like 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Valentin’s family is hoping that Dr. All Trades will throw a few bucks their way. And Val can send money to them when he gets to the States.

Yep. I Hope she is prepared to support his whole family back home.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Meh, some kids are picky eaters and that's OK. My son never ate ANYTHING when he was a kid. He's a chef now and eats everything. Sometimes their palates are too sensitive or maybe they can't deal with certain textures. In my experience the important thing was to make sure he had access to decent food and not to make a big deal out of it. As he got older he got more adventurous. She KNOWS the kid doesn't eat eggs. She KNOWS he doesn't put milk on his cereal! Why not tell Juan this and make it easier for him? Not to mention her son, who only wants his breakfast. She is terrible. 

My daughter has allergies and she doesn’t eat every food. She eats a lot of the same most of the time, occasionally branching out into other cuisines she is intrigued by. He might have dietary issues like an allergy to milk or nuts or even Celiac. My daughter is repulsed by everything eggs. She also hates peas, most vegetables unless puréed or spiced for a delectable dish, fish (most of the time, but occasionally she has actually loved salmon), and potato chips.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1