Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Anyone been to the DR? I’ve never been. Wonder if it’s as nice as all these people make it out to be..l

I have a fair number of Dominican friends, we have a good sized Dominican community in my town. Its beautiful but very poor. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Let’s remember, she’s 38 years old. And he doesn’t have no money!

I mean, COME. ON. She has access to men that other women would kill for but she's throwing it way for a man who doesn't speak English and has no money? This feels like a fake storyline and I sincerely hope it is. What woman in her 20s/30s wants to be a sugar mama??? I hope she doesn't get pregnant for him in the off chance this is real.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

After seeing in him on another Pillow Talk, I stopped watching.

I quit watching 90 day fiancé when he was on HEA. I’m cautiously coming back.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
Just now, judylo said:

Their PT segments are the worst!

I can’t stand the pair of them. And just about everyone else they have on PT these days.

Time for Dog Face. I have an urge to draw whiskers on his face when he’s sleeping.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
(edited)
On 5/1/2023 at 8:08 PM, Mr. Miner said:

He’s considerate, attractive and his dick is as big as my arm.

Apropos of nothing at all, there is, right now, an iceberg shaped like Johan's dick floating in (wait for it) Conception Bay, Newfoundland! The good folks of the Rock love a joke. 

https://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/only-in-newfoundland-dildo-n-l-man-captures-phallic-iceberg-in-conception-bay-1.6376990?cid=sm%3Atrueanthem%3Actvnews%3Apost&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A New Content (Feed)&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0IHcSSCOgO7fUMmf_LIbXFyJCHo9FXSZhIKx9i0ScURvIBDhn1PESnxPs

iceberg1.thumb.jpg.b26efb20fd5aaeb526452fc6239607c9.jpg

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

In DILDO, of all places!

That iceberg looks to be the size of 100 Danielle arms.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Everton joins the parade of men with faces made for radio on this show. Sherlon, Harris, and whatshisname who was with curly haired pizza making lady. What's the attraction? Don't answer that.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

On and off for 12 years but it's different this time? And she doesn't know his family yet?

On and off, I'm guessing mostly off. They bang enthusiastically when she visits for two weeks once a year, maybe. But now he's finally persuaded her to mortgage her house. Score, Everton!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4