Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I can't stand this trend of movies about sassy, feisty old ladies. 

Same. They are similar to the rude kid movies. Instead of doing something brilliant and utterly cool like discovering the solution to gridlock,  they just use foul language, spend irresponsibly, drink too much and lech over penis and pecs. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s a little sad that the only thing these once great actresses remind me of is my own aging.

I’m beyond tired of the kooky old ladies movies…this, 80 for Brady…see? Watch these old ladies talk about sex! Look at them drink! Isn’t it hilarious? 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Knew one named Chubby. He thought he was a lapdog.

I knew one named Athena.  Same.  She thought she was a tiny little dog but she actually weighed about 90 pounds!!

• LOL 2

So, we get to see Lidia trying on bathing suits? Guess its too early for the "trying on wedding dresses" scene. 

The wedding dresses are in the next room. It’s like a bathing suit-bridal gown emporium.

That being said, did you read that David’s Bridal is closing up? 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m beyond tired of the kooky old ladies movies…this, 80 for Brady…see? Watch these old ladies talk about sex! Look at them drink! Isn’t it hilarious? 

I skipped on 80 for Brady. My own mother wouldn’t act like this! Gross!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

The wedding dresses are in the next room. It’s like a bathing suit-bridal gown emporium.

What?? Too many Zoom weddings? 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sad that Nordstrom is pulling out of Canada.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

What?? Too many Zoom weddings? 

The reason they gave is that no one is buying wedding dresses anymore and traditional weddings are a thing of the past. I think that, because of inflation, people are struggling financially and a wedding dress is a waste of money.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nicole needed the money for her next procedure, this their appearance on the show.

Plus, she wants some PAYBACK time on her Mom for all the shit she got for dating that fruity looking guy from NYC.  You can just see her licking her chops to give old Lidia the what-for.  And she calls him ES-COTT.  Hilarious!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Dude loves his dog a little too much.  He really enjoyed watching her eat that ice cream cone, didn't he.  "go on, get in there and just bite it, there ya go."

My hearing won't make it if I have to listen to Nicole past this episode so I will check back here as the weeks go on to see if Scott ends up marrying his dog.

• LOL 5

The reason they gave is that no one is buying wedding dresses anymore and traditional weddings are a thing of the past. I think that, because of inflation, people are struggling financially and a wedding dress is a waste of money.

I'm in shock.

Either that, or lifestyles have shifted so much in the last 30 years. I know 5 couples who bought a house, had kids, and tied the knot at a backyard barbecue 6 years later. I became a wedding officiant 3 years ago. I did one ceremony between screams in a delivery room. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Hugs 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tell that to the bitchy brides on Say Yes to the Dress as they buy three dresses…

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Cementhead said:

Dude loves his dog a little too much.  He really enjoyed watching her eat that ice cream cone, didn't he.  "go on, get in there and just bite it, there ya go."

Interesting...isn't people food hard on dogs' health? So is it love for his dog, or indulging his weird fantasies?

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

How old is Juan? He looks about 18.

I think he's 29.  Here we go... Those little boys ALREADY KNOW that Juan & Mom are sleeping together.  4 and 6 years years old Seriously??

There wasn't some green eyed cowboy in Wyoming that Jessica could find??

• Like 2
  • Useful 1