Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

On 12/26/2022 at 8:15 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

So did anyone receive a great gift? 

My husband got me, our son, our houseguest, and my SIL tickets to "Hamilton"! 

I completely forgot about the chat! I'm mortified. See you all on Friday for LAL.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1

My, did Danielle forget that she just told her "closest friends in the world" that she was getting married in a week? The hypocrisy in this one...

Aryanna is delusional, and not so nice. Poor Odin, he is in for a lifetime of misery.

Amber, ugh. Nice idea of marriage. Until you cough up some money, you have no say. What a twisted definition of partnership. Welcome to the 18th century, Daniel! Do these two even like each other any more?

Frankie and the bi girls? Meh.

I can't remember anyone else at the moment or I would pontificate more!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, magemaud said:

She’s a public school teacher who appears to dabble in some “woo woo” stuff.  I wonder if she frequents the farmer’s market to get produce for her rituals. Here’s some more background from Screen Rant:

Daniele, born and raised in New York, is a public school teacher who founded her own business, LiveYinsa, in 2018. Specializing in yoga and Ayurveda, Daniele also sells Ayurvedic skincare products under Yinsa Skincare. Danielle, who is described by her friends as "the yoga fairy," can be found "at the beach or the farmers market." Daniele's Instagram, which has 5,000 followers, is full of videos involving meditations, chakras, and natural lifestyles. In March, Daniele advertised LiveYinsa's upcoming retreat to the Dominican Republic. The retreat is set to include "all ayurvedic meals, transportation, cave excursions, surf lessons, cacao ceremony, 5 workshops/Ayurvedic cooking classes, yoga & meditation classes and a womb healing/tea ceremony with @houseofclovers to close out the week."

she’s hosting a 9 day retreat in February and it’s much cheaper than Meri Brown’s retreat at her bed and breakfast  

I wonder if students have opened up to the public about any scandals involving her (ex. maybe she had an affair with a boy in her class she thought was hot or maybe she invited a few students to her house for some “sensual healing”).

6 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My husband got me, our son, our houseguest, and my SIL tickets to "Hamilton"! 

Wow, that’s amazing! I normally hate musicals because they are way too showy for my taste, but Hamilton is one of the few exceptions for me. I once had a Facebook friend tell me that Hamilton caused her to have a heart attack…LOL

• Mind Blown 2
On 12/28/2022 at 10:35 AM, Red Bridey said:

Aryanna is delusional, and not so nice. Poor Odin, he is in for a lifetime of misery.

She'll use that poor kid as a club to beat Sherlon with for all her days. And use him as some sort of ventriloquist's dummy to express her passive aggressive displeasure with him too. She is a dreadful person.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

I've had TLC running as background noise all day. Something that just occurred to me the zillionth time I've seen the commercial for "Paradise".....

Abby and Gabby are 2 bottoms, looking for a top.

Sorry.....so tired from hearing about that other couple looking for a bottom.

• LOL 3
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Why do you have to get married to be a family?

Aryanna just wants a husband. The kid is her ticket to that. 

Good for Sherlon for stating clearly he doesn’t want to live in the states.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Hola peeps! Skidding in late but I made it. Houseguest and I were watching "The Full Monty". I'm making her watch all these old movies that she hasn't seen. So far we've watched "The Commitments" (my favorite!) and "The Birdcage". 

How's everyone's day been?

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Aryanna just wants a husband. The kid is her ticket to that. 

Good for Sherlon for stating clearly he doesn’t want to live in the states.

Exactly. She wants a husband, not a family. And she knows damn well that being a single mother her chances of landing a guy back in Ohio or New Jersey or wherever she's from are dramatically slimmer. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola peeps! Skidding in late but I made it. Houseguest and I were watching "The Full Monty". I'm making her watch all these old movies that she hasn't seen. So far we've watched "The Commitments" (my favorite!) and "The Birdcage". 

How's everyone's day been?

I love The Birdcage.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I couldn’t survive the Tell All last night. Does anyone know what’s up after the Tell All? Original Recipe, Before, TOW?

I have been hearing from a fucking plethora of sources that TOW is the next one. I unfortunately have not been able to find any information on this upcoming season. It’s maddening for me.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1