Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

I was really into crystals etc when I was younger but it was mostly fun. I still went to the doctor and didn’t let crystals guide my decisions. I still think they are pretty.

He doesn’t WANT you Aryanna. Take a hint

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I dropped my rose quartz healing stone". DISASTER. 

"I'm all about signs". 

I simply cannot with this simpleton. I see people like her in Salem all the time. 

I bet! All my witchy woo friends have been there at least once.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

There is no need to keep your life on hold, Aryanna. He has made it abundantly clear what his feelings are. Stop, recalibrate, and make a plan to co-parent as best you can. 

But she won't. If Sherlon does't want to marry her, she'll keep that baby from him. Take that to the bank.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

There is no need to keep your life on hold, Aryanna. He has made it abundantly clear what his feelings are. Stop, recalibrate, and make a plan to co-parent as best you can. 

But she won't. If Sherlon does't want to marry her, she'll keep that baby from him. Take that to the bank.

All she talks about are HER feelings, she barely mentions Odin. What about Sherlon and his feelings? All of nothing with this bitch. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I was really into crystals etc when I was younger but it was mostly fun. I still went to the doctor and didn’t let crystals guide my decisions. I still think they are pretty.

He doesn’t WANT you. Take a hint

Hey, there's room for a certain amount of woo in the world. I read Tarot and have for decades. I have friends who are Wiccans and pagans and everything else you can imagine. I respect it. But this woman is a silly, superficial dilettante. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey, there's room for a certain amount of woo in the world. I read Tarot and have for decades. I have friends who are Wiccans and pagans and everything else you can imagine. I respect it. But this woman is a silly, superficial dilettante. 

Agree. My closest friend who just passed was Wiccan. She did healing spells but still went to the doctor and took care of her health with medication etc.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, judylo said:

But I meant Danielle!

Oops! I was just reading the comments without watching, didn't know about whom you were posting.

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 1
On 12/19/2022 at 9:22 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

"Wear light colored clothing"

Gee, who would have thought to wear light colors instead of black in a tropical climate? Thanks, Baba! That’s genius! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Gee, who would have thought to wear light colors instead of black in a tropical climate? That’s genius! 

And don't forget her struggles! She lives in NYC! Where everyone wears black, all the time! She had to get rid of all her winter coats because no winter coats are made in any color other than black, apparently. 

I can see that this delusional twit is going to provide us with hours of amusement.

• Applause 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, judylo said:

Aargh, why did they have to do site maintenance during this chat? I thought it was scheduled for earlier in the day! We were having so much fun …

and we came back to a new format that was almost unrecognizable! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

The Caribbean Love one has the most posts, so either that or start a new updated thread! Or simply send a note to the moderator to change the title to Love In Paradise.

Edited by Frozendiva
15 hours ago, judylo said:

Aargh, why did they have to do site maintenance during this chat? I thought it was scheduled for earlier in the day! We were having so much fun …

I just let out a big screech when I got the maintenance note. I was like, “Grrrrrr, dammit!”

4 hours ago, magemaud said:

and we came back to a new format that was almost unrecognizable! 

Today’s newest forum is even worse! I had to figure out how to get my way around the new gadgets and it was so confusing for me.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Today’s newest forum is even worse! I had to figure out how to get my way around the new gadgets and it was so confusing for me.

Been practicing on it as I'm off work today. I think changes are going to be good. Seems easier to read. Love these forums, they are my free and no calorie guilty pleasure.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1