Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wait, they haven't talked in 9 years after they were so close and he is gonna ask her to move in with him? 

Call me crazy but I think that there are a few gaps in this story. Maybe a few details that Mark and Key aren't telling us. Just a hunch.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Have to give him points for not being crude or adding a wink or a leer. Take a lesson, Ed. 

Soapdirt has an article on Ed today. He and Liz were at some wedding trying to catch the bouquet. I think he knocked her over and she hurt her ankle.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Soapdirt has an article on Ed today. He and Liz were at some wedding trying to catch the bouquet. I think he knocked her over and she hurt her ankle.

Of course he did….it’s all about Ed making it about him and trying to be in all the photos. The toss isn’t for you Ed. Asshole

Just now, OneGuy said:

Mealth,

Dead

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

" Having multiple sex partners is healthier. Just the added exposure to STDs alone is worth it. "

Part of the thrill. Living on the edge. "Will our incredible time together result in chlamydia? Or a case of crabs? Or a BABY? Woohoo!"

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Liz hasn't learned to let Egg go yet? What is wrong with her?

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Call me crazy but I think that there are a few gaps in this story. Maybe a few details that Mark and Key aren't telling us. Just a hunch.

Yeah, the story is really iffy. Either missing details or it's a tragically stupid situation.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Jesus Christ he's a sick fuck. Why was he horning in on the toss? 

3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Corey and Evilyn 2.0.

I was thinking the exact same. Corey too was a restless adventure seeking globe trotter, till Evilyn de-balled him. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I only watched for a few minutes but Key is Trouble, baby. Her female friend was much more attractive--fresh-faced and looking, oddly, like Caroline Kennedy instead of 20 miles of bad road. Another dopey American bites the dust. 

About PrEd, it always has to be about him...and he was crazy jealous about Liz, had to have her under watch all the time. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 11