Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Easy as pie. Just take the other person out of the sentence. "Thats where the magic happened for me". You wouldn't say "that's where the magic happened for I"! 

Not for these folks.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

"He can't hear you". How the hell do you know this, Aryanna? People get headphones and play Mozart to their babies in utero. People talk to their babies all the time. She can't help herself, she has to correct and needle Sherlon all she can. And yet she expects his devotion. 

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And she has the nerve to tell him he needs to "take care of his family first", meaning contribute substantially to her support and the support of that baby. He lives on a shoestring, probably. What a tone deaf bitch. 

She just pushes my buttons. Stupid enough to screw a stranger, no birth control yet it's all his responsibility to take care of her & the baby. Go shower, brush your hair, take care of that diarrhea & go home. I know she's going to be whining the entire time she's at his place. I deeply dislike her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So have we settled on a number to answer how many other kids Sherlon has fathered?

I am convinced that he has a wife and several kids stashed away somewhere. And that his wife is hotter and kinder than Aryanna. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

She just pushes my buttons. Stupid enough to screw a stranger, no birth control yet it's all his responsibility to take care of her & the baby. Go shower, brush your hair, take care of that diarrhea & go home. I know she's going to be whining the entire time she's at his place. I deeply dislike her.

She is such an insufferable know it all. Didn’t know enough to not get pregnant by a vacation fling though eh Ary.  She is desperate to prove this is a real relationship so it doesn’t reflect poorly on her….all about Ary all the time.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

SAME. I find her intolerable. Last week she sniped at him to "Help me out of the van, be a gentleman!" and my eyes nearly bugged out of my head. Who does she think she is, ordering him around? Dreadful, awful woman. She'll be a crap mother too. 

• Love 7