Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Now I want Jerk chicken. My city has a lot of great Jamaican restaurants…yummmm

I've made jerk chicken, its super easy and DELICIOUS. 

Just now, Frozendiva said:

Aryanna, no guy is forced to marry the mother of his child.

This is what I'm not getting. They aren't a couple of high school kids in 1963. She's a modern woman who had unprotected sex on vacation! In an effort to trap a husband? That's pretty poor, Aryanna.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why is Aryanna insisting on getting married? Its 2021! If she wants to have a baby, then she can have a baby. I'm baffled, really. 

Nothing says happy marriage than forcing a guy into it. I’d rather be a single mom than married to a guy who doesn’t want me.

• Love 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

This is what I'm not getting. They aren't a couple of high school kids in 1963. She's a modern woman who had unprotected sex on vacation! In an effort to trap a husband? That's pretty poor, Aryanna.

Jerk chicken seems daunting but maybe I’ll give it a shot! A lot of ingredients and long cooking times I think….

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Same as KGB my former coworker. Mama was demanding a grandchild and so KGB found a willing sucker. He didn't marry her.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Nothing says happy marriage than forcing a guy into it. I’d rather be a single mom than married to a guy who doesn’t want me.

I don’t understand why she’d want to marry a complete stranger. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

And she approaches every conversation with Sherlon like they've been together for a  existing, committed relationship of long standing, not like "yikes, I'm preggers, I want to keep the baby, do you want to be in his life?". Sheesh. 

It reminds me of a book everyone read when I was in 8th grade: "Mr. and Mrs. BoJo Jones." (1968) Girl gets pregnant at 16, she and her dumbbell boyfriend get married, the trials and tribulations of teen pregnancy and its consequences, blah blah blah. It seems so quaint today. And I keep thinking that to Aryanna its a book of instructions. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Jerk chicken seems daunting but maybe I’ll give it a shot! A lot of ingredients and long cooking times I think….

Lots of ingredients but all you do is mix them all up in the cuisinart, then marinate your chicken for a while, then throw it on the grill or in the oven. Its a cinch!

• Love 4

I don't have the requisite joie de vivre for this shitshow tonight. 

Preggy is giving Sherlon every opening in the world to just say, "Sorry, I'm not into fatherhood.  Or you.  Or your nag of a mother.  Or Ohio Illinois.  Look me up when you're back in town, or maybe don't."  And he absolutely refuses to say it.  "I don't like hard conversations."  Well, join the human race club, bucko--no one does.  That's why they're hard.

Every last one of these mainlanders needs to pack up a souvenir pineapple or a hashpipe or something else regional, go home and leave the lotus-eaters to continue their happy island lives.

Bah humbug.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, candall said:

I don't have the requisite joie de vivre for this shitshow tonight. 

Preggy is giving Sherlon every opening in the world to just say, "Sorry, I'm not into fatherhood.  Or you.  Or your nag of a mother.  Or Ohio Illinois.  Look me up when you're back in town, or maybe don't."  And he absolutely refuses to say it.  "I don't like hard conversations."  Well, join the human race club, bucko--no one does.  That's why they're hard.

Every last one of these mainlanders needs to pack up a souvenir pineapple or a hashpipe or something else regional, go home and leave the lotus-eaters to continue their happy island lives.

Bah humbug.

I misread Preggy as Perogy.

• LOL 5

Key and Mark seem very inauthentic like they are nearly strangers. Just like Sherlon and that pregnant lady. Martine and DJ seem like a couple, albeit not a great one.

Also, Key and Mark seem like they are mismatched and wanting different things for their lives and what they are looking for.

• Love 5

It terrifies me that so many of the show participants have unprotected sex with strangers, and often with strangers that are active with anyone that visits.     

How would it even work for a k-1 fiance visa (Daniel) to get his mother and brother into the U.S.?    I guess that would mean that the U.S. citizen (Amber) would have to sponsor them too?    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Amber's only 30? I thought she was 40.

And she "wants to put it behind us and have fun tonight". She looks like she is a complete stranger to anything resembling fun! She's such a dud. 

Amber is no Caroline.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3