Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

Oh, dear.  She was super fat, then she lost a hundred pounds, bought a dozen sexy snazzy swimsuits and went on an island vay-kay.

Now she's back, hoping to browbeat her babydaddy into marriage and she only has a grey one and a black one.

The swimsuit as metaphor.

Edited by candall
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

Why does Aryanna have even one tiny shred of a notion of an idea that Sherlon has any interest in having a "relationship"? She so wooden headed and stupid that she can't see that he's being at best, polite, and at worst, indifferent. 

Pro tip, dumdum, if you didn't want to be a stereotypical single mom with an absent "baby daddy", you should have chosen your fuckbuddy more wisely. I simply cannot with this twit. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

She was on the hunt for a vacation fuck. Sherlon was stupid happy to accommodate. Sucks to be him.

Maybe not.  I doubt dimwit and dimwit mom will figure out how to collect international child support.  He’s not moving to Quincy.

3 hours ago, Gobi said:

Key has really nailed that crack whore look.

She’s the Ketamine Queen.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Maybe not.  I doubt dimwit and dimwit mom will figure out how to collect international child support.  He’s not moving to Quincy.

Oh, there is no way in hell that he'd move to the States. I figure he’ll send one or two checks initially and then disappear. But it has to suck to have to listen to Aryanna and Karen in stereo in the meantime.

• Love 4
On 11/30/2021 at 1:19 AM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oh, there is no way in hell that he'd move to the States. I figure he’ll send one or two checks initially and then disappear. But it has to suck to have to listen to Aryanna and Karen in stereo in the meantime.

The AUDACITY of Karen to interrogate poor Sherlon like that! 

• Love 1

Good evening my peeps! Let's snark on more people chasing vacation dick! It's gonna be so mach fun!

I am feeling better now than I was this morning. I have taken medicine and will go to the doctor's on Wednesday afternoon. I am still recovering from the creep that is SteVen, though.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Martine won’t be happy until, um, never, because even if she does marry Steven, she’ll have a terrible time trusting him.

The Steven she'll have in Miami, the husband? Will most emphatically not be the same Steven. This girl is supposed to be smart! How does she not know this?

I like Steven's dad and would like to sit on a veranda and sip champagne with him. 

• Love 3