Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

This is a very boring and anti climactic finale.

Just like all the others. 

Just now, Bees52 said:

Wait, was there this much PDA  when Mark arrived? Or during his entire stay?

Are you kidding? They were practically humping at the airport!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Frozendiva said:

All that care and surgeries sound really expensive.

My son had necrotizing enterocolitis and needed surgery on his bowel at four weeks old. He also needed blood. Fortunately, I had great insurance through my job and didn't pay one penny for hospital, surgery or follow up care. We were lucky. 

• Love 7

Yes Miss Karen...because the guy lives in fucking Jamaica. He was never going to uproot himself. And honestly I would not be surprised if there weren’t other Odins and Odinettes scattered around the globe.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

My son had necrotizing enterocolitis and needed surgery on his bowel at four weeks old. He also needed blood. Fortunately, I had great insurance through my job and didn't pay one penny for hospital, surgery or follow up care. We were lucky. 

I see it through the eyes of Canadian healthcare.

• Love 4

I don’t think I can take another season of the SIlvas. They look horrible and I’m not in the mood for their ridiculous shenanigans as they pretend to be serious business women.

• Love 5

And Aryanna and her mother are clearly setting the stage to make sure that baby Odin knows his daddy is TRASH. Could Ary come up with some cover story? "You dad and I had a magical time together. A future wasn't in the cards for us but we got YOU and we both love you very much". NOOOOOOO. She is going to make herself the deserted damsel and that poor baby an abandoned orphan for his entire life. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wait Sherlon has no struggles? While they cut a bountiful of veggies in a beautiful home.

Yeah, also this could be reframed.  Aryanna gets all this time to build a precious and meaningful relationship with her child while Sherlon has no such opportunity.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I don’t think I can take another season of the SIlvas. They look horrible and I’m not in the mood for their ridiculous shenanigans as they pretend to be serious business women.

I guess they’re never going to realize that all the plastic surgery is making them look older. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Yes Miss Karen...because the guy lives in fucking Jamaica. He was never going to uproot himself. And honestly I would not be surprised if there weren’t other Odins and Odinettes scattered around the globe.

IDK, I feel like Odinette would be a terrible name for a baby.

Please tell me Darcey and Stacey did not make that song for real. Like, I really hope they didn't put it on a major record label or something.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And Aryanna and her mother are clearly setting the stage to make sure that baby Odin knows his daddy is TRASH. Could Ary come up with some cover story? "You dad and I had a magical time together. A future wasn't in the cards for us but we got YOU and we both love you very much". NOOOOOOO. She is going to make herself the deserted damsel and that poor baby an abandoned orphan for his entire life. 

Granny will be raising that baby. Even if he did make it to the US all they would do is criticize his every move.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Miss Karen's being a 'Karen' thinking Sherlon can ramrod through Covid back-ups in the system.

• Love 8
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Now at bat, the selfless wonder known as Amber.

God that hideous rictus that passes for a smile! It says "I am going to tear out your still beating heart and devour it before your horrified, dying eyes".

• Love 2