Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

Martine: I realized that if I go home and tell my parents who busted their asses to send me to college and graduate school that I am going to marry a DJ with no education or prospects that they'd kick my ass all the way to Haiti.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Good evening everyone!

So wait, as soon as Steven thinks he's ready to propose Martine wants to wait and grow their relationship? Oy... Love in Paradise will make you dizzy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

He didn’t seem to be overly concerned did he?

My husband is kind of the same way, I had a serious health issue and he was super calm and it could be mistaken for him not caring but he knows that if he panics I will panic so he keeps a level head.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wow. Scary stuff. Such a little baby.

Yeah, this is actually making my heart break for her. I cannot stand her, but I feel so bad for her right now. Pre-eclampsia is no joke! I never had it with my two children, but many of my friends have had it multiple times.

• Love 5

Those tiny preemies look like little old men. I logged plenty of hours in the NICU when my son was there. It is a strange and unsettling place! But ultimately comforting. The staff all know exactly what they are doing and give you confidence. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Only five months into her pregnancy? Twenty weeks? Did I hear that right?

She couldn't be. Just about the outer edge for preemies surviving is about 23 weeks, and that's very iffy. Baby Odin is otherwise healthy and just has to gain weight, no brain bleeds, no compromised lungs, no heart issues. So he must be at least 30 weeks.

• Useful 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I want you all to know that I am getting "tips to lengthen your lashes" ads. 

Well, you know I like DuckDuckGo. I don’t see any ads while live chatting, which is good because I get distracted very easily.

Key: Here’s your hat. What’s your hurry?

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Look at all my snarky sappy people in this thread! See? We’re not completely heartless.

Yes, we do melt for newborn babies, puppies and kitties. Every once in a while I catch the Too Cute show,  and they will have all three on the same episode. 😍

• LOL 2
  • Love 4