Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hello,everyone! Caught the last few min of Family Chantel and poor Pedro….his dad is garbage. He seemed embarrassed when Karen hugged him goodbye, still no love lost there

One of my "heart children" is Dominican, and his dad is a bit of a lad, he's got something like 10 half brothers and sisters. He was named after him but he changed his name a couple of years ago. No love lost. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Apparently, Avery and Omar spent Christmas in my city. Looks like they have a baby too.

I was skeptical but Omar is a nice guy. Avery went out of her way to embrace his culture and impress his family. Her mom seems to loveOmar too….good for them. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes, Steven, a proposal of marriage shows you are serious. Jesus, this guy is a real brain surgeon, am I right? 

Some people really think rocket scientists and brain surgeons are smarter than the rest of us. I read an interesting article last week about this: 

• Love 1
Just now, tvrox said:

Hi all! I don't usually chat on Mondays, but I had the day off for the holiday :). 

Glad you could join us! 

Oh here comes my favorite, sourpuss, haggy Amber. I suppose she'll drill Daniel endlessly until his meeting, withholding sex if he gets a wrong answer. Or hitting him with a newspaper. 

• Love 7

Good evening! Here to snark on Love in Paradise! Steven's  giggling friends have got it wrong on who the unsure one is. If he presents Martine with a ring she will say, "Yes," and do a happy dance.

• Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Amber seems like she’d be a joy to live with, if it weren’t for her problem with generalized anxiety and need to control.

Don't forget her complete lack of humor or empathy. And raging, out of control jealousy. 

Just now, Gobi said:

"What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

The African swallow or a European swallow?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I was sceptical but Omar is a nice guy. Avery went out of her way to embrace his culture and impress his family. Her mom seems to loveOmar too….good for them. 

I had a real soft spot for Avery. She put her money where her mouth was and walked the walk. And Omar does seem like a nice guy. He's educated and has a profession. They'll do well and I wish them the best. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Don't forget her complete lack of humor or empathy. And raging, out of control jealousy. 

The African swallow or a European swallow?

I don't know that!

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

I doubt anyone would! Hang in there. 

It warms up for a couple of days on the weekend and then back to the deep freeze. Might order grocery delivery. The roads suck and am waiting to see if my cough develops in to anything. Probably not.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Mine is pizza, but Neapolitan pizza because I’m fancy like that 🤦🏼‍♀️

Mine too, but does anyone over the age of eight really love chicken tenders? As their favorite food? I can see it as an easy meal or comfort food but.....

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Why is Amber being so condescending and snide?

Because she doesn't know any other way to be. She's horrible. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I had a real soft spot for Avery. She put her money where her mouth was and walked the walk. And Omar does seem like a nice guy. He's educated and has a profession. They'll do well and I wish them the best. 

I agree, and I think hose beast Ange came for her because  she is jealous ..it had nothing to do with Jesse

• Useful 1
  • Love 5