Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am convinced that he has a wife and several kids stashed away somewhere. And that his wife is hotter and kinder than Aryanna. 

I have been to Quincy before, and if I was Sherlon I would NEVER leave Jamaica to come here. Sorry!!

• Love 6
Just now, Bees52 said:

An entanglement, Steven?!!  Lawd... you met that girl like you met Martine!

And seriously, Martine only visits how often? Once a month? Steven's a young man who's in the entertainment business. Steven and Martine both need to seriously evaluate what they want. 

• Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And seriously, Martine only visits how often? Once a month? Steven's a young man who's in the entertainment business. Steven and Martine both need to seriously evaluate what they want. 

HAHAHAHAHAHA

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mark needs time for them to figure out what they need to do. Ummm, I think you know what to do, mark. Pack your bags. You were voted off the island.

Right? What is there to talk about? 

Oh, Friend Mark is so insightful! "There's a big difference between loving someone and being in love with someone". What is she, thirteen? 

And now Mark is talking about what kind of relationship he wants. I CANNOT with this guy. SHE DOES NOT LOVE YOU. SHE DOES NOT WANT THE RELATIONSHIP YOU WANT.

• Love 5

Ary acts like she is not forcing marriage, but she wants a fiance Visa? And she should NOT name a son after a father he will never see. This is the last time she will see Sherlon. This was a vacation hook up with a guy who services a swingers resort. Get real girl.

• Love 7