Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

Oh, this is the rare couple where I'm on Team Gigolo.  He seems like he's down for a fling with this chick whenever she wants to drop in and isn't asking for anything more. 

ETA:  I mean, as in "bring me a new $1200 iPhone when you come." 

Edited by candall
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Oh, this is the rare couple where I'm on Team Gigolo.  He seems like he's down for a fling with this chick whenever she wants to drop in and isn't asking for anything more. 

ETA:  I mean, as in "bring me a new $1200 iPhone when you come." 

Yes, exactly. He has never promised her anything. She wants more now. He doesn't. She should go back to Miami and find herself a nice dentist or lawyer. Stephen is not going to give up his freewheeling life in paradise, or his child, to be Martine's house pet. 

• Love 8

Martine reminds me too much of Angela and Baby Girl Lisa with the distrust and hatred of any other women, but much prettier and younger.  Which is sad. She can do better than someone she doesn't trust.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This girl tried to tell us she grew up over the past couple years. I'm going to say there's more growing to be had here.

This. And she's in a place where she wants to "settle down". He is NOT. She should not be pushing for a ring. She should be realistically assessing her options. 

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Getting some The Brittany vibes from The Martine.

Ha, I was JUST thinking that. Though in Martine's favor she hasn't pinned her hopes on an inmate. 

• Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve almost finished binge-watching the first season of A Place to Call Home. Wow! It’s a lot. I might need to pace myself going forward. Five more seasons! I should have been training for it.

It's good?  Are you streaming it?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve almost finished binge-watching the first season of A Place to Call Home. Wow! It’s a lot. I might need to pace myself going forward. Five more seasons! I should have been training for it.

I need a new show--is this one good? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Martine reminds me too much of Angela and Baby Girl Lisa with the distrust and hatred of any other women, but much prettier and younger.  Which is sad. She can do better than someone she doesn't trust.

Not to mention it's stupid. He's an entertainer, and the women are going to flock around. She can't blame him for that. 

• Love 5
Just now, Gobi said:

I’m waiting for Charmin’s Welcome To My Anus commercial.

The commercials tell you something about whom they consider to be the demographic.  I'm not sure what to think about that!

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Knocked up girl and her guy are too shy around each other to hug. These two supposedly haven't seen each other in YEARS and are practically humping at the airport. My head is spinning.

With temporary masked humping.

• LOL 3