Type keyword(s) to search

The View: Week of 10/25/2021

falltime
  • Start Topic

On 10/27/2021 at 10:21 AM, MMEButterfly said:

I generally like Sunny, but I do not like the way she reads legal notes either. 

I think its because of the ridiculousness of them.  Its second nature, right after discussing whatever story, and he/she/they/them has to read the note in the same breath.  Its so dumb.

On 10/27/2021 at 4:48 PM, A.J. said:

I was more tickled by that first guy. He was really, really into it. And George W. Bush really took me out! 🤣 I was never crazy about him as a president, but I find him hilarious when he's joking around. He seems like he would be a lot of fun at a party.   

IKR!  He makes me laugh!  I can totally see a little, what Laura dug.  Seriousness, politics boo no, funny stuff yeah! Hah.  You know, his art is very good too, Im sure there's a web page of it somewhere

On 10/27/2021 at 7:06 PM, catlover79 said:

Speaking of Sunny, did anyone catch her shade at Condoleezza Rice today? She didn't name her but used the "it was bad, but let's move on" phrase. Meow!!!

Thank Goodness!  Somebody needed to.  Unfortunately it didn't stick. She was the worst i can ever remember.  So rude.  Maybe that's what got her through her stressful job.  Laugh once in a while Ms Rice.

Edited by ForumLou
Added
  • Love 3
On 10/29/2021 at 11:01 AM, TheGreenKnight said:

I actually liked the costumes this time, they all looked cute. Still, the Halloween shows are always boring to watch.

I love seeing the costumes. I wish my family and friends wanted to get into it. :( But yeah once I see the costumes, I'm over the Halloween stuff. I prefer hot topics, a juicy interview, etc. 

• Love 1