Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Gettin' Right to It

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Cassie and Jerrie search a development site and run into someone unexpected. Meanwhile, Wolf believes he is making progress with Ronald, and Deputy Harvey comes face-to face with Bridger on an all-new episode of “Big Sky,” THURSDAY, OCT. 21 (10:01-11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC.

160585_0184.jpg
160586_0554.jpg

160586_0653.jpg

160625_0679.jpg

Can anyone just walk into a crime scene and spill their DNA everywhere? Alrighty then.

Don't any of these kids (besides Max) have parents?

I spent a lot of time this episode wanting to trim the split ends off of Cassie's hair.

It was shocking for me to discover this episode that from a distance Ronald is a twin for my college boyfriend who I almost married. Yikes!

Does every kitchen have a knife block? Now I want one too, in case kidnappers break in.

The PI office woman clerk continues to be SO CREEPY, she has to be involved in some crime somehow somewhere.

What? This show is off for three weeks, back Nov. 11? There goes my Thursday nights.

• Love 5

I like the teenage boy, who at least seems marginally more ethical  and cautious than the rest of them.  I don’t want to see teens die  on screen but the writers made them stupid. 

well we now know who all the drug players are at least. 

I do not like Ronald, but I dislike  the Legarski characters even more. It’s not a plot I want to see 

• Love 2

Ah, so David Meunier's character from last week is Dietrich, the apparent leader of this gang that Travis is undercover with and is now close to going to war with Ren and her cartel, since each of them think it was the other that screwed them over.  If only they knew it was all due to a bunch of meddling, idiotic teens!

I know we're suppose to probably dislike Tubbs for doubting Tonya's story and admittedly it probably is due to him giving the "fellow cop" the benefit of the doubt, but he is actually right about her not telling all of the truth (I'm guessing Ren is blackmailing/threatening her somehow?), so it's making Jenny and Cassie's "How dare you!" reactions coming off silly.  And even then, he's not wrong to want to try and gather all the facts and plan things out, instead of just going in half-cocked.  Especially since we've seen several times how that goes on this show!

They sure are spending a lot of time on this goofy, somewhat "old-fashioned" deputy assisting Jenny.  He'll either be a villain or suffer a horrible fate, I suspect.

Looks like we're getting a full-blown triangle now, with Jerrie openly making a move on Lindor.  Granted, Cassie's still not even at the stage where she'll admit that she has a crush on him too, but it's totally happening.

Never would have predicted that I would not enjoy watching John Caroll Lynch and Brian Geraghty together hamming it up, but this whole Wolfgang/Ronald subplot is just so dumb and not in an entertaining way.

Three week break, already?  Can't wait to see how these dumbass kids somehow managed to get out of their predicament without a scratch, because, again, I don't see this show going dark enough to have any real harm come to them. 

• Love 6

I think the guy watching the kids is going to end up helping them in some way, or saving one of them. I think he knows what they did (and was angry about it, hence him initially confronting them) and is trying to protect them in a weird creepy way.

• Love 6
On 10/22/2021 at 4:34 PM, thuganomics85 said:

Never would have predicted that I would not enjoy watching John Caroll Lynch and Brian Geraghty together hamming it up, but this whole Wolfgang/Ronald subplot is just so dumb and not in an entertaining way.

Both these actors are fantastic and I'm loving their scenes together. My eyes and ears perk right up when they on on my TV screen. More please.

• Love 1
On 10/22/2021 at 1:16 PM, mythoughtis said:

I like the teenage boy, who at least seems marginally more ethical  and cautious than the rest of them.  I don’t want to see teens die  on screen but the writers made them stupid. 

well we now know who all the drug players are at least. 

I do not like Ronald, but I dislike  the Legarski characters even more. It’s not a plot I want to see 

He’s got his ethics to keep him company while being kept hostage by a crooked cop.  I think he was dumb to go write down his actual name at the police station because as we are seeing right now trusting the cops was a terrible idea.  I get a little naivety from a white boy but the POC girls not trusting the cops was the right call for them on both counts.  I think he will rat them out because he and his sister have parents that are well off enough to get and keep their names out of the papers and out of trouble while Max and Harper will be in line to take the fall just like they expected.

The goofy deputy following Jenny around is going to have to either die gruesomely or be a bad guy right? Or possibly both? If Jenny doesn't want to do cops things, why did she even go back to the force?

You could just call everything with Ronald "the show didn't want to loose the actors but had no clue how to keep them in the actual main plot, so have some random weirdness" and be done with it. 

I keep waiting to find out that the PI office lady is into some sketchy stuff, she seems so weird. And not just in the way that most everyone on this show is weird. 

It sucks that the boy teen, the only one who has even a tiny bit of sense when it comes to this, is the one in most trouble. 

• Love 4