Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Long Pig

• Start Topic

Decent epi but I am not into getting into the drama of the character's families (Maxine).  Allie annoyed me this epi but she did redeem herself in the end and it was nice to not see (so much) mooning between her and Josh.

I knew dad had done the rape since that actor has played some scumbags in his career and of course there had to be a twist even if it wasn't much of one.

I'm curious as to how this show is going to incorporate Grissom and Sarah into this show after the Hodges stuff is cleared up.  Or are they even staying past this 10 epi deal?

And I and at least one other tv blog is still wondering what happened to CSI Park.  I get changes happen between the pilot and actual show but this team seems to be a little thin.

• Love 2

I rewatched CSI S11.E14 (All That Cremains) to refresh my memory on Ronald Pose’s case. The investigators who were heavily involved in this case were Nick, Sara and Greg. Am guessing Hodges handled all the gathered evidence off screen? The investigation of Hodges’ case is going at a much slower pace than I expected, it’s killing me! 😫

COTW was okay. Am not a fan of Allie, she’s annoying, cannot stand her facial expressions as well, ugh!

Hope we won’t have to see Maxine’s son ever again. What a boring plot…😴 

• Love 2

This was a pretty good episode, I liked seeing Grissom working again on another case that wasn’t related to the Hodges situation, and the case was pretty good, I liked the twist that the victim wasn’t actually the rapist. I’ve liked each of the cases of the week so far and I think the show does a good job balancing them with the story about Hodges.

What I didn’t like was the plot about Maxine’s son getting arrested - what was the point of that? That was just wasted time. 

• Love 7

One thing that I'm not understanding is the focus on Hodges fabricating DNA. He was never the DNA tech in the lab. He did trace materials. Is the theory that he was faking DNA while also working a different department? Busy man.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, vibeology said:

One thing that I'm not understanding is the focus on Hodges fabricating DNA. He was never the DNA tech in the lab. He did trace materials. Is the theory that he was faking DNA while also working a different department? Busy man.

He ran DNA after Wendy left, who he dated for a while, but then Henry took over DNA. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Mama No Life said:

Biggest question...why did promo show a kiss and episode didn't?  I WANT TO KNOW

That is a question I don't think we will get an answer to, but most likely like they cut it last minute for time. Its the second GSR moment to be cut out, makes me think something big is coming....but its likely wishful thinking.

10 minutes ago, Msample said:

Glad to see more of whimsical Red - at times last season he got way too melancholy at times. We need to see more of that side, its what makes Spader worth watching. 

Also, what happened to Aram's start up ? 

Wrong forum.

• LOL 2