Type keyword(s) to search

S9.E17: The Innermost Inside

druzy
  • Start Topic

On 10/6/2021 at 6:54 PM, Cosmocrush said:

Oh absolutely!  Catelyn's "career" is MTV - as it has been for over a decade.   Just look at the response on her social media - plenty of people can and do make a living off their social media.      

But I'm never going to get down on someone for learning a new skill - even if it's just drawing eyebrows and even if it's a hobby. 

As far as story lines go, like many before me have noted this show should be over.  None of the stories are compelling and none of their lives are very interesting anymore.  Even Maci has cleaned up her Big Pile O'Crap - literally and metaphorically.   I was glad to see and hear very little Bentley problems this week.

Yes and yes. Thank you Jesus poor Bentley got a break!

• Love 3
On 10/6/2021 at 1:16 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Nobody holds Amber accountable for anything she does.   I agree about Gary not having Kristinas back with Amber. 

I always have to wonder if maybe Gary still loves Amber. Stranger things have happened. 
He’s always bent over backwards for her. 

The more out of control Amber is the more Gary seems to cater to her at the expense of Kristina!

Yeah it’s sad to say but a part of me thinks if Amber and Gary were alone , Gary would make a move on Amber and cheat on Kristina . 
It annoys me that Gary and Kristina always offer to be the bigger person  ( no pun intended .) They are such enablers and Kristina is a goddamn saint . At some point you need to stand up to this narcissist and stop giving in to her insanity or she’ll never think she’s in the wrong . 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
55 minutes ago, Jax7917 said:

It annoys me that Gary and Kristina always offer to be the bigger person  ( no pun intended .) They are such enablers and Kristina is a goddamn saint . At some point you need to stand up to this narcissist and stop giving in to her insanity or she’ll never think she’s in the wrong . 

I understand the frustration because if anyone has reason to trash the other parent it's Gary but unlike Amber, he and Kristina seem to be considering Leah in both modeling adult behavior and in not trashing her mother.   Believe me, there is no upside in trashing a kid's mother (or father really.) I just hope Ryan and whats-her-name don't bad mouth Maci around Bentley although they do enough of it on the show that Bennie is probably already aware of it.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

Yeah it’s sad to say but a part of me thinks if Amber and Gary were alone , Gary would make a move on Amber and cheat on Kristina...

I think the same. Gary was once very much into Amber. I think Gary appreciates Kristina as a partner and as a caregiver to Leah and Emilee but I do not think he loves her romantically. I don't think Gary wishes he was married to Amber- he can see the trainwreck- but I do think he feels something for her.

Did they ever get married? Several seasons ago Kristina was crying that she felt like Gary did not truly want to be with her, and preferred Amber. Gary did deny it, but rather lethargically.

11 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I understand the frustration because if anyone has reason to trash the other parent it's Gary but unlike Amber, he and Kristina seem to be considering Leah in both modeling adult behavior and in not trashing her mother.   Believe me, there is no upside in trashing a kid's mother (or father really.) I just hope Ryan and whats-her-name don't bad mouth Maci around Bentley although they do enough of it on the show that Bennie is probably already aware of it.  

Hell, at this point I would be impressed if they don't outright call her the C word in front of Bentley. I am sure they badmouth her left and right. Those two don't give a shit about him.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Yes but it can be done in a way that Gary still  acts classy, mature and not involving Leah in adult problems. Gary SHOULD be having conversations with Amber and informing her that she is not putting her child first and that it is disgusting to put things about his wife (who has gone above and beyond for Amber's child/raised her and has been a MOTHER to Leah when her own mother wasn't)  on social media. Instead, Gary tip-toes around her and invites her over, gives in to her, is always accepting her behavior.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

Instead, Gary tip-toes around her and invites her over, gives in to her, is always accepting her behavior.

Good point @Jax7917  I guess there is a middle ground between social media trashing and constantly accommodating bad behavior.  

• Love 1
On 10/8/2021 at 2:39 PM, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Right. That's what I mean - why don't more OBGYN offices have these machines as part of their standard practice?

I had the doctor switch to 3D after the diagnostic ultrasound and omg it was so creepy, I didn't even want to keep the picture printout.  My son looked like a Darkseeker from I am Legend.

On 10/12/2021 at 10:00 AM, Tatum said:

I think the same. Gary was once very much into Amber. I think Gary appreciates Kristina as a partner and as a caregiver to Leah and Emilee but I do not think he loves her romantically. I don't think Gary wishes he was married to Amber- he can see the trainwreck- but I do think he feels something for her.

I can see that too.  I can't wrap my head around WHY Gary would ever want to be with Amber, as she is repulsive, but he does get a glint in his eye when they are around each other.  

• Love 5
On 10/8/2021 at 12:39 PM, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Right. That's what I mean - why don't more OBGYN offices have these machines as part of their standard practice?

For most pregnancies, 3D ultrasound won't give any more usable information than a standard 2D image. That's why most healthcare providers don't use 3D ultrasound regularly.

https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy/health-and-safety/3d-and-4d-ultrasound_40007980#:~:text=ultrasounds during pregnancy.-,Is 3D ultrasound better than 2D%3F,t use 3D ultrasound regularly.

• Useful 2