Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Facing Fears

• Start Topic

55 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

Thank you Mrs. Hanson.  You're too funny.

Aw shuck, thanks.  For our Zoom Easter my sibs/partners played Never Have Ever plus "Describe someone with an adjective" - my kids and hub were all:  "Sweet!  Loving! Kind!" and as nice as that is, I was all (jokingly)  indignant:  "No one thinks I am funny???" as I think I am hysterical!!!!  LOL!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Aw shuck, thanks.  For our Zoom Easter my sibs/partners played Never Have Ever plus "Describe someone with an adjective" - my kids and hub were all:  "Sweet!  Loving! Kind!" and as nice as that is, I was all (jokingly)  indignant:  "No one thinks I am funny???" as I think I am hysterical!!!!  LOL!

Well you are also all of those things in addition to funny.  Those adjectives attributed to you shine through in all of your posts.

I have to admit to having been a great fan of your posts going back to when I was just a long-time lurker on here and non-participant.  I ranked you as one of the top, if not the topmost, stars of these forums.

• Love 1
On 9/28/2021 at 12:51 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Could be Kenny actually likes to drive and Armando just does it because he has to. I am not partnered, but of most couples I know, one person likes driving more than the other and is the one doing it unless they are injured or ill.

I am not sure why I am so obsessed about this.   I did notice that he still has a Florida license plate so maybe it is an issue with insurance.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Well you are also all of those things in addition to funny.  Those adjectives attributed to you shine through in all of your posts.

I have to admit to having been a great fan of your posts going back to when I was just a long-time lurker on here and non-participant.  I ranked you as one of the top, if not the topmost, stars of these forums.

Aw shucks, thank you.  And after the epic day with my middle schoolers, I really REALLY needed to hear that.  💗

14 hours ago, Twopper said:

I am not sure why I am so obsessed about this.   I did notice that he still has a Florida license plate so maybe it is an issue with insurance.

Not sure why any of us are obsessed with these fools, but like @Pepper Mostly said, resistance is futile.

Are those two hinting at adopting/obtaining another child?  Geezaloo, Ken-Ken - you are older than me - you are in your mid 50's, you have raised FOUR kids.  Enjoy the grandkids.  Enjoy Hannah.  Enjoy the vibe you all have now.  You want to be in your mid 70's when the kids leaves for college, if they ever leave at all?

Edited to add:  I have former friends (lost them in the divorce, lol) who have a 32 year old son who still lives at home.  Fully capable, works part time at a CVS.  My 24 year old son has a coworker who works one day a week at the Goodwill.  Do some people not wan more out of life?

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 1

Someone asked where you were on the latest TOW episode. That person commented that they always enjoy your commentary, and so do I.

On 10/5/2021 at 11:04 AM, Xebug67 said:

On 10/5/2021 at 8:01 PM, Twopper said:

No one knows why ANY OF US are concerned about this, lol.  We have stressful jobs that we need an escape from?

• LOL 1