Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E01: A New Era

Whimsy
Message added by Whimsy,

PREVIEW RULE REMINDER- Survivor has been off -air for awhile, so as a reminder to our returning posters and also a new note for our new posters, there is NO discussion of the previews in the episode threads. Please read the pinned mod note here.  

• Start Topic

On 9/23/2021 at 6:33 PM, LanceM said:

Is JD the only person in the world ever to say the phrase

"I want to be like Woo!

Just curious.

I know--I thought he was going to reference Yul--then realized he was talking Woo and I was confused.

I am not offended by guys, but I also had never noticed that Probst always says that. If I had been given a multiple choice test and asked "what does Jeff always say  when. . ." and you gave me some fake options like "Come on in Survivors!" I would have picked the wrong option. So I don't see changing it as any big deal at all. The phrases I'm more aware of the got nothing for you and all the phrases related to tribal. 

I'm wondering if yellow will regret voting out Abraham just because the first challenges were more physical than normal and in the earliest days staying out of tribal matters so much. But, maybe they become less physical or they merge/reshuffle fast enough it's a non-issue.

• Love 3

I am late to the party here.  
the come on in guys question to the players was pointless. Obviously the decision to change it had already been made. But Jeff couldn’t just say that or just do  without discussion.  Oh, no … because the last couple of seasons of the show has been all about various movements so it had to be highlighted. Can we just watch a game show without getting lectured about social mores?  Just change your verbiage if you want to without asking if it’s okay. 

Brads’ first talking head about being a rancher made me like him, the rest of the show made me wish he was first out.  His eyes disturbed me in some scenes.   It’s the eyes are going to pop out of the head look. Specifically when he was listening to the epic tale of the trek and the ships wheel. Then the gaff about voting Sarah out to Sarah.  That’s very bad social game and just plain rude. 
Not liking Richards’ ego.  
Sorry to see Sarah leave.  She gave off such a positive vibe. 
as usual it will take me several episodes to match names and players. 

• Love 2

Just for the record: Genie did not vote for Ricard during that first tribal council so that he would be the one voted out in case Sara had an idol. Genie simply did not know that the vote was not Ricard all along.

• Useful 1