Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Commercial break! Who has anecdotes? I spent the day cooking for my brother and mother, then my son called and he's broke so I cooked him shrimp and orzo. It was delicious. Now I'm tired and my knees hurt.  

What, not shrimp alfredo?

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Commercial break! Who has anecdotes? I spent the day cooking for my brother and mother, then my son called and he's broke so I cooked him shrimp and orzo. It was delicious. Now I'm tired and my knees hurt.  

Sounds good! I went to the dentist boooo but the treated myself to wine and pizza…yayy

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Sounds good! I went to the dentist boooo but the treated myself to wine and pizza…yayy

I love my dentist. They'll give you a blanket and a pillow if you want, and put on your Spotify or Pandora. 

And wine and pizza is always a good call. 

• Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wayne is under water in debt. Guess Holly will need to get a job.

She has no intention of getting a job. She will expect Wayne to support her, and she will whine at him because he's never home because he's out busting his ass to support her. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Danielle wants to live with a translator because she doesn't see why she should have to work at improving her Spanish, even though she lives in the Dominican Republic, where, you know, Spanish is the principal language. What a spoiled tone deaf princess. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Danielle wants to live with a translator because she doesn't see why she should have to work at improving her Spanish, even though she lives in the Dominican Republic, where, you know, Spanish is the principal language. What a spoiled tone deaf princess. 

Maybe she is just an idiot. I’ve been trying to learn French for years using an app and it hasn’t worked for me, though I think if I moved to France it would be easier. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Johan, cut your losses. Stop being stupid. Take your large dick and your packed bags and go back to your family.

Johan is a splendid slab of man, he should have no problem finding a likelier sugar mama/baby mama. And if these two return to the franchise, I'm sure we'll have a "Danielle thinks Johan is cheating" storyline. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1