Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Violet spills the beans about Jenifffer’s other boyfriend in 3....2.....1

You wrote it didn't you? Fess up. 

Jesse is bummed because the presence of Violet is going to put a damper on the sex yoga.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Jesse really strikes me as the "fatherly" type. NOT.

Why do these women always get their kids involved with these douchbags WAAAAAAAAAYYY too early  in the relationship?  It's like they can't help themselves but it seems so desperate, really.

• Love 7
Just now, goofygirl said:

Jesse really strikes me as the "fatherly" type. NOT.

Why do these women always get their kids involved with these douchbags WAAAAAAAAAYYY too early  in the relationship?  It's like they can't help themselves but it seems so desperate, really.

Because the kids are most important.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh dear sweet little tap dancing babby Jeebus, she's a writer who writes about God? What does she write? Sermons? Magazine articles? Blog posts? Fortune cookies? 

Yes.

• LOL 6
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

For someone who "wants to give the world" to a woman Ed sure talks a lot about what a potential girlfriend can do for him.

I don't know who pings higher on the BSometer, him or Pastor Benzo (BT90D). (Must admit I got that from Reddit.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Love After Lockup is on Line 2.

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, every time Libby moves, she Chuck buys new furniture? 

FTFY

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Diaries is next ?  Of all the places Olga n Steve could go , why NYC?  I’m in NY - it’s expensive, taxes are high , crimes thru the roof 

I’m pissed that PrEd & Jesse are on this installment- can’t stand them 

• Love 4
(edited)

Jesse is the reincarnation of Eddie Haskell. 

"Why, hi, Mrs. Cleaver. Gee Mrs. Cleaver, your hair looks real pretty today."

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

I was just about to say that CHUCK buys Libbie's new furniture every time she moves!  Andrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeei wants to live in a NEW house with dirty old furniture!  However, if they were just moving into a regular house that someone else had lived in, the old dirty furniture would suffice nicely.

Johnny's talking about Nutalee's eyes being the color of the ocean.  Quelle sweet.  It's not going to turn Nutalee's head AT ALL.  She's a hurt turtle after all!!

You're history Johnny.  Count on it.  And possibly count your lucky stars that Nutalee kicked you to the curb.  Seriously.  The woman is nuts.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Nuttie, if you're not healed yet, don’t date.

He looked like he was going to throw up when she dropped being married on him.

What's she doing dating, anyway? 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, DNR said:

Natalie is so high maintenance, I’d think she’d be draining at times   So koo koo

I think the problem is that she's not draining.

• LOL 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, DNR said:

Natalie is so high maintenance, I’d think she’d be draining at times   So koo koo

"Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed." 

This is my new ad for 90DF. I await my royalty checks. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 7
Just now, goofygirl said:

It is NICE to have a DAD who buys you whatever you want, even as a grown married mother.

Chuck doesn't have any scratch. I bet he's got credit cards up the yingyang and a maxed out line of credit. 

• Love 4

Alright, m'dears! That's it for our weekly Monday night snarking of The Single Life! I will see you all on Sunday for the tell all finale of B90 so we can have a smooth transition into Season 9! Will also see some of you around the forums! And to those who celebrate, Ramadan Mubarak! Have a great night! Peace out.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I don't know what to say about Natalie's date with Johnny, other than maybe she should have stopped at that first date. He had qualities she knew she didn't like.

• Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Chuck doesn't have any scratch. I bet he's got credit cards up the yingyang and a maxed out line of credit. 

Bet they make some kind of deal to show the name of the furniture store or put it in the credits. 

• Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Deb, in white booties? What the fuck am I watching?

Those white boots remind me of the go-go boots I had as a 13 year old in 1968!  They rocked! IN 1968!!!!

The snark was real peeps!! Have a great week and see some of you Friday for that crazy Love After Lockup live chat.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 3

Time for me to do something even less productive, watch Unexpected.

At least it's not the Pimple Popper. They must be setting some kind of record by how much it's on. 

• Love 2