Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Still snowing here.

It was 75 degrees here today. 

OK peeps, I'm here and ready to go. I'm hoping that your wit will keep me from being bored into a coma. 

Trish, already forgetting that she tormented vegetarian Natalie by bringing her into a butcher shop. Natalie is crazy as a loon but didn't deserve all the shit shoveled on her by Trish. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My new rescue dog is already snoring and we’re only 5 minutes in.

Oh yay, you got her! I'm so happy for you!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK peeps, I'm here and ready to go. I'm hoping that your wit will keep me from being bored into a coma. 

Trish, already forgetting that she tormented vegetarian Natalie by bringing her into a butcher shop. Natalie is crazy as a loon but didn't deserve all the shit shoveled on her by Trish. 

Oh yay, you got her! I'm so happy for you!

Currently -13C with windchill of -22C. Brrrrr.

• Mind Blown 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Did Trish move her pig collection into Mike’s VERY humble abode?

Trish is a very classy and cultured and refined person with exquisite manners. Her ever so  rare collection of designer porkers will only elevate Mike's trailer.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That was ridiculous of Trish. And how about the wood stacking scene????

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2

Trish is a very classy and cultured and refined person with exquisite manners. Her ever so  rare collection of designer porkers will only elevate Mike's trailer.

Aaaaaand you're the Queen of Rumania!

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

That was ridiculous of Trish. And how about the wood stacking scene????

Right? What a bitch. And don't forget that she totally called Natalie a hooker. 

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Aaaaaand you're the Queen of Rumania!

Damn skippy. And Miss Universe. And an astronaut. And a cowgirl.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I finally found you guys! I haven't been watching but suddenly most of my regular line up has come to an end, so here I am 

I just saw Crazy Natalie all in her feelings making her way back to Mike while his mom, who has moved in 😆 is sh#* talking her. Seems Mike liberated Natalie's mom and now she's confused 

• Love 5

I can't imagine that Colt is going to have anything nice to say about Tony OR Debbie's move to Canada.  I think he'll be the asshat he ALWAYS is and there ya go!

Poor Mike.  He's a nice man and was very kind to help out Nutty's Mom but Nutty should NOT THINK that because he's done this, he wants to get back together with Nutty and have a kid!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Aah, yes, I forgot those.   You must have had several interesting past lives too.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Even if she didn't exactly call her a hooker she was rude about it when English is Nat's second language, she's could have been more diplomatic in her lie!  Stupid red neck mullett head.... and now she's back? Does this show cut anyone besides Pole and Larissa?

Edited by endure
holy typos!
  • Love 2

Jesus Tiffany. The point of dating? Is DATING. What is with the wooden headed bints on this stupid show? They all expect instant romance and commitment after one date! As my mother used to say "go to the movies with him! You don't have to marry him!"

• Like 2
  • Love 8

Seriously, she wears some low cut top to go horseback riding??

Also, can Tiffany just go on a DATE and not have to go into her whole life-partner thing when she's only just MET the guy??  Lort.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I hope he has a big Clyelsdale in that barn.   She's a big girl.

She says she's lost 75 pounds since WLS but she still looks pretty sturdy. She's super beautiful and doesn't look like she would ever be a slender reed. She's a strapping lass. 

Batshit crazy though. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8