Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Alona seems very sweet. I hope she managed to get out of Ukraine.

Knowing what's coming is making this very difficult to watch.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Fabian is ghosting Tiffany. Couldn't happen to a nicer girl. 

Pro tip, Tiff. If he wanted to talk to you he wouldn't be "hard to get ahold of". He's playing you for a fool. Granted, that's not too hard. 

• Sad 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Knowing what's coming is making this very difficult to watch.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Fabian is ghosting Tiffany. Couldn't happen to a nicer girl. 

Pro tip, Tiff. If he wanted to talk to you he wouldn't be "hard to get ahold of". He's playing you for a fool. Granted, that's not too hard. 

And here she is in a flattering pink sweater with no cold shoulders!

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3

I have PBSD -- post-blurring stress syndrome. Make It Stop! 

I hope the girl is sincere, 'cause Caesar's got it bad. Or they're both acting. I wonder if it's yet another of those situations where she acts like she's madly in love and then tells the camera, basically, "I like him. It's a warm feeling."

Who knew Debs would have the romance of the century this season. 

Tiffany's date doesn't want to sign up for a built-in family and not having her available whenever he wants.  

Halloween candy: Brach's Autumn Mix, for the pumpkins. For self. So sweet they make you pass out. Good thing the next day is All Souls. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Love 4

Jesus Tiffany, you are not in a committed relationship with Fabian! You've hooked up a few times. These women are giving me agita and a case of the megrims.

2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Kids are coming over here quite a bit so I'm in and out of the show.

I'm glad someone is getting trick or treaters! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

Sorry I’m late, but I had to cook chicken for the kitties 19th birthday. I’ll catch up with the earlier posts tomorrow. 
Tiffany, you slept with him. You might not be his cup of tea. Or Lay’s potato chop (catch my drift). 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Sorry I’m late, but I had to cook chicken for the kitties 19th birthday. I’ll catch up with the earlier posts tomorrow. 
Tiffany, you slept with him. You might not be his cup of tea. Or Lay’s potato chop (catch my drift). 

🎶🎶Happy Birthday to Mew.🎶🎶

Deb is going to miss the slot machine more than she misses Colt.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I thought she did too. She certainly spent a lot of time giggling like a fifteen year old about how they fucked like bunnies back in high school.

I could be wrong because I barely pay attention to most of the chattering fools. I thought she said they just slept. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Oh goody, here comes Debbie's friend, Captain Bringdown, to throw cold water all over her happiness. Jesus, the woman is 70 years old! If she thinks she can find happiness with Tony, stand aside, wish her the best, and remind her that you'll always be her friend. God, these people. 

Debbie was FINE when she was young! 

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Shhh….I had an offer to be on TV today. Yes, really. I turned it down. I told them my privacy was not for sale. Do they hunt these forums for victims? 

Details, pretty please.

Veronica, Justin is prioritizing his KIDS over you. I think that’s a good thing.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

Y'all should see my block tonight!  We are totally DARK!  Nobody has their porch lights on at all.  We used to have these "trick or drive" people roll up in a van  or something, about 15 kids would pile out and all gang up on the porch shouting at the top of their lungs.  One bunch, the PARENTS came up with a TINY baby and were expecting candy for the BABY!!  It was hilarious.  I didn't buy any candy, have the porch lights off and if I eat anything sweet wise, it'll be that half a piece of chocolate cake left over from last night.

I'm also steamed over my freaking cable!!  Yes, I have good old cable....  I would like to watch the World Series (GO ASTROS!) BUT I can't get the stupid Fox channel to come in.  It is SO ANNOYING!

Onward thru the fog....  WHY is Nuttalie looking for Mike again??  Why is she telling her Mother to go to Seattle?

Why is Veronica so stuck on this gerbil??  I'm not catching the drift at all.  Jeebus, Veronica, ya'll have been dating HOW long?? I thought she was a little more level headed than this.

I must have been wrong.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

I'm also steamed over my freaking cable!!  Yes, I have good old cable....  I would like to watch the World Series (GO ASTROS!) BUT I can't get the stupid Fox channel to come in.  It is SO ANNOYING!

Girl, get YouTube TV! Its cheaper than cable and you can get every sport in the world. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1