Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Caesar’s dating journey reminds me of The Dating Game and Queen for a Day mash-up. Remember that show?

Yes, back in my working days a fellow supervisor and I would refer to employees requesting time off as Queen for a Day.  Person having the saddest story expected to get time off.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4

Caesar's an old ass man with a gray beard and hair (at least PrEd has let his come in) and no dough. He's 50. Alona's what, 25 at most? Move over, Pastor Ben, Geoffrey, PrEd, and so on.  

Alona's just using him. She thinks if he brings her over she'll be moving to Palm Beach or the equivalent when she'd really be going to Bumfork, NC  and living in a "studio" in a rundown motel, no car, no cash, and (for her) no job. 

I can't wait.    

Edited by Tuneful
  • Applause 1

Where's the fire, Debbie? Why does she have to make up her mind right now? Can't she say "I really like you and I love Canada. I can see myself here. I would like to take some time to think about it and see how our relationship goes before committing."? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Right? She's not taking off on a covered wagon for the wild frontier. She's not getting on a wooden ship and headed to the farthest shores of Oceania. She's going to fucking CANADA. The internet, telephone, Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, all exist! 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Where's the fire, Debbie? Why does she have to make up her mind right now? Can't she say "I really like you and I love Canada. I can see myself here. I would like to take some time to think about it and see how our relationship goes before committing."? 

She’s under the gun wrt moving out of her place. My only question is, Is she willing to give up her car?

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 4
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

If she buys a house in Canada, could she live there then?  How does that work?  I’m not an immigration lawyer. 

She's not buying anything up there.  I wouldn't worry about it.  $$$$$

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? She's not taking off on a covered wagon for the wild frontier. She's not getting on a wooden ship and headed to the farthest shores of Oceania. She's going to fucking CANADA. The internet, telephone, Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, all exist! 

But really, does Deb know that?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

If she buys a house in Canada, could she live there then?  How does that work?  I’m not an immigration lawyer. 

Couldn't she go on a tourist visa? And just nip back to the states every six months for a stamp? Then go back? I'm not an immigration lawyer either, but it seems like there could be some sort of work around. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I was in a relationship with someone who was over 20 years older than me and he was very rushed for everything, I said slow down…..he said,  no, you never know how much time you have left.  Lol.  True too.  He died within a year!  And had not been sick.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 4
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I would like to take some time to think about it and see how our relationship goes before committing."? 

The fire is that she is losing her place in a couple of weeks. It's good that Tony has the time to come to Vegas and help pack her and move her. He's right that her married son and wife need their space. 

I'm pulling for these two crazy kids.  How wonderful to hear "I love you very much" when you never thought you'd hear it again, except maybe from your kid or grandkid. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tiffany is meeting up with Wee Fabian doe yet another meal? 

Their vibe reminds me of two middle-school girls at a slumber party. Next they'll be playing with hairstyles and doing their nails. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I can’t handle watching Shauna Rae. I just feel pity the whole time. And I would be suspicious of any man attracted to her …… like it or not, she looks 8.

The entire premise of that show scream pedophile magnet to me. 

• Love 3