Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Perfect Summer Bubble

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, DanaMB said:

Aww, no one but me watching?

I am!! Taking it slow though. Not binging,but it would be easy too.  
I was not happy when Victor's mom threw away all that dinner which I am sure was delicious!  She has to come around by then end of this season right?  It's tv 101.

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, Valny said:

I am!! Taking it slow though. Not binging,but it would be easy too.  
I was not happy when Victor's mom threw away all that dinner which I am sure was delicious!  She has to come around by then end of this season right?  It's tv 101.

I hope so! Throwing away that dinner made me dislike her intensely in that moment. 

• Love 5

I love Ana Ortiz so much, it kills me to dislike Isabel, even though she's allowed to have trouble adjusting.

Although, there's a difference between that and being outright hostile to Benji.

• Love 4

Yeah, it seemed to me like she switched places with the kids. She was acting like a spoiled brat and all of the teenagers were being quite mature. I wonder how she would have reacted to one of her kids throwing food away.

I get that they are reversing the usual situation of mother being ok with a gay kid and father being difficult and I sort of appreciate it, but I hope we won't have to see all season of her coming to terms with reality.

• Love 3
(edited)

Its not bad enough that Victor's mom is being so unsupportive of Victor coming out, but tossing all of that chicken out just so that she doesent have to be around Victor and Benji? Come on Ana, your killing me here. I can understand her taking a bit of time to get used to Victor being out, but I hope she comes around soon. 

Nice having the show back. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 2

I'm actually irritated with her and I'm not cutting her any slack. So childish throwing dinner in the trash. Your kid is gay, he's not a serial killer. Nor is he dating one. He's a good kid. Grow up.

Aww, Felix. Poor sweetie.

• Love 4

As far as the parent’s separation- how are they affording a second rent when the mom doesn’t have a full time job? Oh I think the rent in the apartment building is free because the Dad is the superintendent, so they are only paying one rent out of pocket. Oh the Mom is a music director now at St Francis- that would be a great job for her.

Isabel tossed the chicken so she wouldn’t have to be in the presence of Benji? DAMN I didn’t expect her to be so bigoted. Especially since she cheated on her husband- how would she like it if someone did that to her for being an “adulterer” (if she thinks being gay is wrong or something?) 

I feel bad for Victor- of course he loves his mother and wants her acceptance and support. That’s his mother. And again, she expected the kids to be understanding of everything that she and her husband have put them through but she isn’t even trying. I know parents are not perfect but damn.

Mia drove all that way and then turned around and came home? Andrew told her how he felt, but he has a right to move on. I don’t think she really likes Andrew, I think she thinks he’s hot (which he is) and she likes that he likes her.

Veronica is the name of Sophia Bush’s character. 

I continue to love Felix. He’s been through a lot, and he’s remained so sweet- his Mom needs help and it’s not his job to fix things. 

• Love 2