Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E15: Live Top 9 Performances

• Start Topic

43 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Go Yor Own Way.....perhaps the most painful version I’ve ever heard, omg.   

That was absolutely abysmal. My entire generation is weeping. 

He Stopped Loving Her Today....Kenzie did a nice job on a very maudlin song. 

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Axie said:

I'm old enough to remember Fleetwood Mac.  Tonight's version of Go Your Own Way brought tears to my eyes and not in a good way.  Ouch.

It just went on and on and on.

• LOL 1

Victor....WOW! Holy smokes, he absolutely nailed a song that has been covered ad nauseum by every contemporary Christian band and church praise team. 

Kenzie....WOW WOW! Took an incredibly dull (at least melodically) song and turned it into something memorable. 

Go Your Own Way....WOW WOW WOW. That was friggin' brutal 

• Love 1

Go Your Own Way was awful.  Sadly, it was the two teenagers.  Jordan was not the problem and I don't even like him.

I think the top vote getters for each team last week will be the ones this week.  Cam and Kenzie will be the final two.  I think the Save will go to Corey or Jordan.  It will depend on their instant save songs and Blake fans are strong. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, realdancemom said:

Go Your Own Way was awful.  Sadly, it was the two teenagers.  Jordan was not the problem and I don't even like him.

I think the top vote getters for each team last week will be the ones this week.  Cam and Kenzie will be the final two.  I think the Save will go to Corey or Jordan.  It will depend on their instant save songs and Blake fans are strong. 

I agree with everything you said. I just finished watching and was coming on here to say I think the top voters will be the ones America voted for  last week. And that I also believe the top 2 will be Cam and Kenzie :-)

I do like the guy on Kelly's team that has pretty eyes, that's Corey right? I'm bad with names but I like the ache in his voice it reminds me a little of Bob Seger.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, foxfreakinmulder said:

I agree with everything you said. I just finished watching and was coming on here to say I think the top voters will be the ones America voted for  last week. And that I also believe the top 2 will be Cam and Kenzie :-)

I do like the guy on Kelly's team that has pretty eyes, that's Corey right? I'm bad with names but I like the ache in his voice it reminds me a little of Bob Seger.

Yes, that's Corey.  He does have gorgeous eyes.  I like how emotional he is when he sings too.  I haven't watched the results show yet so can't comment on that.

• Love 2