Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Preview Special

Lisin
  • Start Topic

Happy to see this show coming back.  I really enjoyed season one.  Caught the preview special last night.  Cast additions look good. The show needed some more male eye candy.   I certainly won't miss CJ or Sam.  

• Love 2

What about the kooky blonde party girl from Rhode Island? I miss her already!!

I dunno if I can warm up to the new cast because they seem way too pretty and aware of the cameras and having to create drama/wacky scenes---one of the refreshing aspects of the first season was the fact that everyone seemed so real and like your typical crew.

I am glad that at least the captain and the cook are back---I loved their snarky no-nonsense attitudes and the fact that they were still so professional and capable even amidst all the drunken silliness and kooky hijinks of the ship's crew/guests.

Ben and Kat were my favorites so I'm happy they are back. I liked Eddie too.

I don't think I'm going to like the new Chief stew, I'm blanking on her name right now. It looked like one of their customers told her she was bitchy.

I can't wait for the new season. I didn't start watching the last season until it was almost over, I caught a marathon one weekend and stayed on the couch all day.

I hope there's a lot of discussion here.

• Love 1

I don't think I'm going to like the new Chief stew, I'm blanking on her name right now. It looked like one of their customers told her she was bitchy.

Yeah, plus she was going on and on about "winning" Ben since Kat is all into him. I guess we're in for a love triangle this season. Ben probably really isn't into either of them.

• Love 1

One of the best parts of this show is the Caribbean scenery. It's so gorgeous--I just want to stand in that water and read.

Why does Eddie seem so incredibly stressed out? I get that it's a high-pressure job, but he seems to be more overwhelmed than he should be.

Andrew looks like a prettier version of Jonah from Veep.

I will think less of Ben if hooks up the new chief stew. She is way too invested in herself as a hot woman--when the captain said he had never had a chief stew look like her, she did this faux-modest preening ("I've heard that before," she says, nodding slowly) that was just so grating.

• Love 3

I laughed my ass off when I read the age of "31" for the new chief stew. If that woman is 31, I'm 12. Seriously, I looked at her and thought her storyline was going to be about what it's like to be in this industry and closing in on 40.

• Love 2

I laughed my ass off when I read the age of "31" for the new chief stew. If that woman is 31, I'm 12. Seriously, I looked at her and thought her storyline was going to be about what it's like to be in this industry and closing in on 40.

No joke. I'd say she has celebrated her 31 birthday at least 5 times. And that's being generous. If you had asked me to guess her age I would have said a hard living 39/40.

And THAT would have actually been interesting, to explore the insecurities of a woman aging out of the industry she's in. People want pretty young girls for their stews. Instead it looks like we're just supposed to be her being "young" and hot.

I'm glad Ben is back. I could listen to that accent all day.

I would bang him every goddamn night if I were on that boat.

Yeah, plus she was going on and on about "winning" Ben since Kat is all into him. I guess we're in for a love triangle this season. Ben probably really isn't into either of them.

I'm surprised that the Cap'n allows romantic relationships on board.

Edited by BitchOnWheelz

No kidding.  I'm 49 and she almost looks old enough to be my mother.