Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: The Only Rules Are My Rules

• Start Topic

Bethenny confronts a source of drama and gets ready for a difficult elimination--but struggles to showcase her trademark decisiveness. Just as the final four candidates get comfortable, they face an unnerving curveball.

Original air date 2021.05.06

(edited)

12 min in and she back tracked and didn't fire Nicole ..; I am officialy done with this show ... she has no integrity she has no point of view she has no intention of hiring someone to actually run this company.. I am tapped out ... good luck Bethany with whatever the fuck you want to do with your company I no longer give a flying fig .. hbomax I see this as a one and done ... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 4
(edited)

So I'm only partway through the episode, like 1/3, but so far I have been uncomfortable through the entire thing.  That's not the way I want to feel when I watch my TV, or my reality TV, or supposedly fluffy TV.

It sucks because I wanted something fun for us to snark on but this show might just make me miserable and sad instead.  

A lot of us have a poor impression of Bethenny already, but I wonder if this show will do for her what "Under the Gunn" did for Tim Gunn.  Tim went from this unassailable, lovable grandfather type to everyone seeing him in a very different and negative and tarnished light.

Making fun of the model's breasts being lopsided in the photo?   😕

Where did Kristen come from?  Did Bethenny explain?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 4

Man this show must be struggling for material.  I thought they would have have wrapped up the last challenge in 10 minutes and then move on to the next challenge.  It wasn't until about halfway the episode through that I was like wait, are we really going to spend the whole episode on this?

Also, "hiring" Correy as a "personal assistant" so that he can "learn" and "work his way up" was a complete joke.

• Love 3

Yikes, this show is doomed.  Everyone on board is doomed because B insists on doing EEEEVVVERRYTHING herself.  She is not only the pilot of this flight to Hell, she is the flight director planing the route, the navigator keeping the plane on course, the air traffic controller clearing the plane to land, the mechanic fueling the plane, the engineer who designed the plane, Rosie the riveter who built the plane ( I omitted  “cleaning crew” & “flight attendant “ because I guess those menial tasks are part of  Correy2’s new PA a role🙄).  This show feels like B just wakes up and decides what to do.  No rhyme or reason.

I knew Nicole would stick around.  Bet she makes it to the end and gets offered some fake job like Carrey.  Maybe all of these “applicants” will get added to B’s stable of minions so B can look like a benevolent boss.  Then once all the cameras shut down, they will all be dismissed to go back to whatever they abandoned for 6 weeks.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

So I'm only partway through the episode, like 1/3, but so far I have been uncomfortable through the entire thing.  That's not the way I want to feel when I watch my TV, or my reality TV, or supposedly fluffy TV.

Exactly!  I was really looking forward to this; I enjoyed Bethenny on RHONY  (last time I actually saw her) and hoped this would be fun snark at the very least.   But it's not.  Bethenny doesn't even make any sense; she "checks" an applicant for her language as "unprofessional" and then drops F bombs all over the place etc. etc.   But the craziest part was B telling us that "everyone thinks she so casual and laid back."   Hahahahha.   I've been watching B for over a decade and never ever thought she was "laid back."  

It was one thing when Bethenny would go after another ho-wife - that was part of the deal but I think some of these people are actually sincere in wanting to showcase their talent/skill and certainly didn't sign up for this (except Nicole who I found pretty much unwatchable because she. never. shut. up. and clearly is only there to be on TV).

9 hours ago, zenithwit said:

Also, "hiring" Correy as a "personal assistant" so that he can "learn" and "work his way up" was a complete joke.

Another joke was calling her kid for advice... how old is Bryn now?  10?   Come on - how are we supposed to take B as anything other than a crazy clown who isn't even fun to watch anymore. 

Sorry Betheney, you are a CEO of your own company - not the Queen of England.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 8

For the love of god, I cannot believe she is calling her daughter for advice on who to eliminate at the end of the episode!  Come the “F” on.

I agreed with her for criticizing the woman who came to the interview in a crop top but then she shows up this episode in that black getup with boobs on display.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2