Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Okay, my stomach doesn't hurt with anxiety the entire episode like it did for Episode 3.  So ..... I guess that's good.

How does everyone feel about this Corey change?  

I feel so bad for him.  It was very clear this episode he has no idea what he's getting into.

He has his own business, right?  And now suddenly he's an assistant, somebody who walks dogs for Bethenny?  

• Love 1

A few issues (really too many to list, but these are top of mind after watching)...

What the hell was that dress B was wearing??  This woman can wear anything and look amazing thanks to her teeny tiny frame and enhanced boobs.  But that black leather get up was not flattering.  The caplet thing  over powered her and that cut out was too big, and  made her boobs look smooshed and weird.

I’m also tired of Bethenny listing rules these reality tv show wannabeees applicants.  They are invited to a cocktail party, but how dare they think they are at a cocktail party??? THIS IS A (pretend) JOB INTERVIEW!!  They can’t swear because Bethenny thinks it’s fucking disrespectful  for these ho-bag cocksucking c**ty shithead bitches to use vulgar language in her goddamn fucking presence. THIS IS A FUCKING (pretend) JOB INTERVIEW!!  Nicole wore a crop top in a very hip, on trend way for someone young and (pretend)interviewing for a hip, on trend  job which requires the (pretend) hire to have a pulse on the youth market.  But B can dress in her sexy high end Vegas bondage call girl madam suits to conduct (pretend) JOB INTERVIEWS?

So now Brody is back??? Is she going to just keep dismissing one person every week with some low level “job”(PA a for Correy, Brand Ambassador for Jenna), then bring in a replacement from the supply  of unemployed thirsty famewhores potential applicants she keeps in her basement?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

A few issues (really too many to list, but these are top of mind after watching)...

What the hell was that dress B was wearing??  This woman can wear anything and look amazing thanks to her teeny tiny frame and enhanced boobs.  But that black leather get up was not flattering.  The caplet thing  over powered her and that cut out was too big, and  made her boobs look smooshed and weird.

I’m also tired of Bethenny listing rules these reality tv show wannabeees applicants.  They are invited to a cocktail party, but how dare they think they are at a cocktail party??? THIS IS A (pretend) JOB INTERVIEW!!  They can’t swear because Bethenny thinks it’s fucking disrespectful  for these ho-bag cocksucking c**ty shithead bitches to use vulgar language in her goddamn fucking presence. THIS IS A FUCKING (pretend) JOB INTERVIEW!!  Nicole wore a crop top in a very hip, on trend way for someone young and (pretend)interviewing for a hip, on trend  job which requires the (pretend) hire to have a pulse on the youth market.  But B can dress in her sexy high end Vegas bondage call girl madam suits to conduct (pretend) JOB INTERVIEWS?

So now Brody is back??? Is she going to just keep dismissing one person every week with some low level “job”(PA a for Correy, Brand Ambassador for Jenna), then bring in a replacement from the supply  of unemployed thirsty famewhores potential applicants she keeps in her basement?  

LOl I stopped this shit show 15min into episode 3 ...looks like I have missed nothing :) not gonna give this the stream ratings that she so desperately wants ... just gonna pop in a read the snark on here :) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

What was with B's audio the last 10 minutes? She sounded all nasally and distant. Was her mic smooshed?

Is 'brand ambassador' a fancy job title for grocery store sample lady?

Edited by QQQQ
  • LOL 4

I was only half watching because this show is terrible. But doesn't new girl Kristyn also have her own single mom business? Why is it okay if she has that and is trying to make that successful, but sock girl was supposed to give up her sock empire?

• Love 4
(edited)
5 hours ago, divsc said:

I was only half watching because this show is terrible. But doesn't new girl Kristyn also have her own single mom business? Why is it okay if she has that and is trying to make that successful, but sock girl was supposed to give up her sock empire?

I think Corey has his own business too.  I think the key is never talk about it in front of Bethenny, or else she'll get insulted and throw you out for daring to breathe any word that isn't "Bethenny" or "Skinny".

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 4

Bethenny is exhausting and totally in love with herself. This show sucks! Why does she have 10 different outfits on to do her talking heads for one episode? Why am I still watching?! 

The Apprentice New Zealand just started a new season, hopefully that will be better! 

• Love 5

This show's not very good. I'm thinking of fast-forwarding to the last fifteen minutes of the last episode. That said, it hasn't been all bad. Bethenny hasn't sucked out all of my good will. Yet.

My favorite part of this ep happened during Bethenny's brunch with Milokssy. During B's talking head she discusses her realization that many of the applicants are sacrificing something important to apply for this position. The thought seemed to really overwhelm her and make her anxious. I hollered out loud when she said: "So now what am I gonna do -- give everybody a scholarship? This is... I know I'm just gonna hire everybody and have all these people living in my house and still not have the right person."

It was so deadpan and frustrated and exhausted and heartfelt. I cracked up. Stuff like that is why even though I don't call myself a fan of B's, I don't mind pulling up and watching her train wreck every once in a while.

• Love 2