Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E18: How the Wig Stole Christmas

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Marley said:

Wait when was Porsha racist? Did I miss something?

Don't take the bait!  

I've been pretty vocal about how much I've grown to adore Porsha.  First of all, she's just so damn gorgeous to look at!  And she's grown up in so many ways.  Not trying to say she's some perfect ideal of a human being without fault now, but she's gone from not going to a strip club because her asshole husband wouldn't approve to banging the fuck out of a packed stripper!  She's gone from thinking the underground railroad was literally underground to being a real activist for racial equality.

Damn, I feel like Marlo finished weak after an incredibly strong season.  I think she was grasping for her peach with randomly getting in the middle of Kenya and Porsha's dumb argument, and I think losing Porsha as a friend may have hurt her chances (or conversely may have helped if she gets assigned to be Kenya's friend).  And if her whole argument is that she can't be friends with Porsha if she lied about Bolo while she herself lied about getting lipo, it's not a good look.

Drew and Toya can both move on.  Too messy without being interesting, no small feat. 

• Love 16
On 4/20/2021 at 8:36 AM, lasu said:

Don't take the bait!  

I've been pretty vocal about how much I've grown to adore Porsha.  First of all, she's just so damn gorgeous to look at!  And she's grown up in so many ways.  Not trying to say she's some perfect ideal of a human being without fault now, but she's gone from not going to a strip club because her asshole husband wouldn't approve to banging the fuck out of a packed stripper!  She's gone from thinking the underground railroad was literally underground to being a real activist for racial equality.

Damn, I feel like Marlo finished weak after an incredibly strong season.  I think she was grasping for her peach with randomly getting in the middle of Kenya and Porsha's dumb argument, and I think losing Porsha as a friend may have hurt her chances (or conversely may have helped if she gets assigned to be Kenya's friend).  And if her whole argument is that she can't be friends with Porsha if she lied about Bolo while she herself lied about getting lipo, it's not a good look.

Drew and Toya can both move on.  Too messy without being interesting, no small feat. 

Agree, I have always like Porsha even in her dumb blond moments Lol !! I thought I would 'NEVA' miss Nene.. believe me,  I am no Nene fan, but these women have no 'FLAVA' at all, Bravo please recast this show ASAP.. bring some maturity , class and interesting lifestyles.. This season has bored me to tears with the petty bullshit. KENYA can go, LATOYA, AND DREW !!!!!!!!!!!!! I am over Marlo, she tried it  !

• Love 5
On 4/20/2021 at 7:30 AM, ErikaAlyson said:

Kenya did make me laugh in her TH when she said Kandi would be happy to see Bolo with a Santa hat on😂😂😂😂. I wonder if Andy will ask about that at the reunion lol.

Of course you know Andy will !!!

On 4/20/2021 at 11:25 AM, ErikaAlyson said:

I loved Mallory's outfit. I thought she looked very good.

Who is Mallory ? 

• Love 1
On 4/18/2021 at 10:45 PM, Axie said:

I thought everyone was pretty rude to Cynthia.  At least she fed you, ya'll.

I think for the first time Cynthia is now aware of what she's dealing with . These new women have no respect for your home or all that you went through to make things nice for them, they could care less.  Drew came to start drama, so sick of her self-righteous behavior where La Toya is concerned, and I'm sick of La Toya disrespectful ways . 

Just now, Iguessnot said:

Cynthia's sister

Yes, you are right, always forget about her.. brain fog..

• Love 4
On 4/20/2021 at 9:36 AM, lasu said:

Definitely. This was not the right platform for either woman.

I know that Drew's style leaves a lot to be desired, but Toya has her share of fashion don'ts as well. That sparkly dress she wore to Cynthia's was ugly. It looked like what a teenage girl would've worn to her high school dance in the 80s. All she needed was a sideways ponytail to complete the look.

Drew's "gift" was Kenya-levels of trifling. I know $900 didn't go towards that bogus wig, cat bed, and boom box, while $100 went to charity. This prophet nonsense is clearly Drew's Hail Mary to get a peach next season. I hope it failed. I want her and Toya gone. They added nothing to an already boring season.

Kenya's marriage is such a cautionary tale. It's a reminder to not be desperate for marriage and motherhood. Marriage and motherhood are great when you're with the right partner, but God help you if you get it wrong.

If those were Cynthia's natural curls during her opening scene with Mike, her hair looks great. If it was a wig, that's a nice one. Now THAT looks like a $1000 wig, Drew.

• Love 4

I’ve never seen Porsha display an iota of racism. “Stop killing Black people”  is NOT a racist message. Porsha is one of the very few housewives whose image has really grown, instead of deteriorated, over time.

• Love 8