Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E18: How the Wig Stole Christmas

• Start Topic

Drew and Ralph arrange a meeting between her oldest son and his biological father. With so much discord in the group, Cynthia decides to host a “Friendmas” event to celebrate the holidays and sisterhood. A fun night of special surprises, delicious food and expensive gifts quickly takes a left turn when one gift sets the drama in motion. Drew and Toya come to a head, and once again the ladies find themselves divided and swept up in a-Lott of drama.

Airdate: 04.18.2021

• Love 1

This is a joyless Christmas party.  At least Kandi got to eat.

The Prophet forgot to teach Dru the most important commandment of “Thou shall not give a shitty ass white elephant gift”.

No wonder she’s lost faith in him...,

Edited by bosawks
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6

So Josiah’s (sp?) father came out to meet with Josiah wanting to form a relationship with his son. drew said something to the effect that this is da lot for a nine year old to comprehend. Yes, and deeply personal, so why in the p @@#& did you have the Bravo cameras there to record it all. It is deeply personal for a 9 year old, he is not an adult (or even close to being an adult), so that is shameful that she would s encounter on film.

However, she is not much different than other reality stars and general people airing their personal business all over cameras, social media, etc.

I find this to be a disturbing trend. I did feel that Josiah’s biological father to be sincere about developing a relationship with his son.

I really wonder if part of Drew’s putting up with Ralph is because Ralph does seem to be a good step dad (but he’s a lying, gaslighting, emotionally manipulative ahole of a husband).

• Love 19

Super gross Drew put her son thru this on tv. What an awkward meeting I did not need to see. That poor kid.

Kenya is such a joke with Marc. That guy does not care about her and never really has.

Why does Brooklyn have a cell phone? Lol she’s a baby. It’s obv something Kenya got for her so she has 2 phones to harass Marc with lol.

Drew is trying so hard with all the prophet shit.  She’s so annoying. I hope she isn’t back. She brings nothing. Ralph sucks and is annoying. Drew tries so hard to make other women look like whores so she can continue to pretend her jerk husband is perfect and her marriage is something that ppl shouldn’t be horrified by lol. She is also the worst kind of religious person.

Drews gifts sucked so bad. She must be strapped for cash. Which fine whatever but then make an excuse not to go. Everyone else brought a decent gift. I would want Marlos tho lol.

Loved Kandi in this episode telling Drew to get over the prophet shit and not just blame Latoya.

Lol how Cynthia fell back into the couch during the scuffle cracked me the fuck up.

Omg the carollers popping up cracked me up.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 21

Man, that was some piece of crap finale!  I can't believe that dumbass Drew and stoopid Toya were about to have a knock down drag out fight at Cynthia's house!  And she even had FOOD!!!!!

Drew and the whole prophet dude thing is ridiculous.  I can't even follow why this matters to her so much.  At least Kandi pointed out the obvious.  Not sure how receptive to reality Drew was though. Hope they BOTH don't come back next year. EEWWW.....

Kenya honey, YOU are the only one who thinks Marc wants ANYTHING to do with you.  Stop lying girl.

• Love 18

I missed the first half.

Soo... wait, was there a $1,000 budget for the Friendsmas gift exchange? And Drew showed up with her used wig that everyone hated & a $100 donation to charity!?! Where they do that at!?

She says "Profit Lott" like she has Tourette's Syndrome.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Marley said:

Why does Brooklyn have a cell phone? Lol she’s a baby.

Yes, wondered the same thing, lol. 

1 hour ago, Marley said:

Drews gifts sucked so bad. She must be strapped for cash.

I mean, I kinda maybe get what she was trying to do. We do the white elephant gift exchange in our office every year ($20 max), and the gifts are always a mix of nice things and gag gifts, so I thought Drew just decided to do a gag gift, albeit a messy one. Then again, a $1000 limit probably should've been a clue: no gag gifts, lol. (Side note: I'm always so unlucky when we do this at work. Worst gift I ever got stuck with was a dog vomit scented candle.) Anyway, Drew really did try too hard with the whole Prophet thing.

I generally like Porsha, but she gotta stop with showing up 3 hours late to things. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

A truly horrible ending to a boring stupid season.

Drew, embarrassing your son and hounding a false prophet was not a good look. Your sad little cassette tape did not prove anything except you are a sneaky hypocrite that records people on the sly. Your religious zeal seems to conveniently disappear when there are male strippers around or your husband flees to Florida.

LaToya, honey we can see that there is nothing authentic about you. Obviously production called you in and we can see your thirst in faking drama for a peach.

Can someone explain to me why Porsha hated Cynthia's Tiffany necklace and bracelet set so much? I did not get a good look at it and understand if it was not her style but at least it was not a used wig in a cat cage.

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
16 hours ago, qtpye said:

Can someone explain to me why Porsha hated Cynthia's Tiffany necklace and bracelet set so much? I did not get a good look at it and understand if it was not her style but at least it was not a used wig in a cat cage.

Can someone explain to me why always  late AF Porsha has become so popular? I can’t stand her!

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

I missed the first half.

Soo... wait, was there a $1,000 budget for the Friendsmas gift exchange? And Drew showed up with her used wig that everyone hated & a $100 donation to charity!?! Where they do that at!?

She says "Profit Lott" like she has Tourette's Syndrome.

I missed the first half, too. I don't feel like I missed much.

This is the very last Real Housewives cast to pass off a cheap wig as expensive; ask Season 1 Kim Z. These women are experts in wigs, extensions, and hairpieces. They are not about to tolerate your regifting of a wig they all hated to even look at, let alone wear.

5 hours ago, qtpye said:

Drew, embarrassing your son and hounding a false prophet was not a good look. Your sad little cassette tape did not prove anything except you are a sneaky hypocrite that records people on the sly. Your religious zeal seems to conveniently disappear when there are male strippers around or your husband flees to FFlorida.

I know, right? Drew acted as if she had a piping hot smoking gun just because the "Prophet" said he likes LaToya on tape. All it proves is that even this man's secret confessions are boring. If Drew wanted real evidence she should have sent him a note that says "check this box if you like LaToya." That's the kind of thing that could've start real drama when I was in fourth grade. 🙄

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

I'm questioning if the ladies used their money for the gifts.  Bravo saved some $ by not having a big event for the finale and could've fronted the money maybe even purchased all the gifts to be used for this debacle.  A used wig as a gift? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

What did the carolers do to be treated so poorly by Kenya?

Did I miss something?  Last thing I remember, she's walking out with gifts that weren't hers and not understanding what a narc actually is.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Marley said:

Why does Brooklyn have a cell phone? Lol she’s a baby. It’s obv something Kenya got for her so she has 2 phones to harass Marc with lol.

My guess was that Marc got it for her so he can have direct access to the nanny (actually this should be whomever is taking care of the kid because she's been through like fifty-eleven nannys at this point) and can avoid Kenya at all costs.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Rlb8031 said:

My guess was that Marc got it for her so he can have direct access to the nanny (actually this should be whomever is taking care of the kid because she's been through like fifty-eleven nannys at this point) and can avoid Kenya at all costs.

exactly THIS^^^  Marc does not want to talk to Kenya ever and its my guess that she was blocked long before this and she is only to contact him via Brooklyn's phone.  Also, her boob job didn't "stick"  They grew back.  

Didn't Porcha say softly and low to Drew something like "you're supposed to spend $1000" and Drew said "there's a thousand cash in there"  Or did I make that up?  Not sticking up for Drew one bit, because I don't like her.  I don't like how she's dragging her son into this televised reunion with a man he barely knows, this should be done in private. 

I think that Porsha wasn't thrilled with the Tiffany because it was a bunch of items that are like $250 each....she probs wanted one item that was worth $1000 - she didn't want the Tiffany starter kit - that every basic bitch has....including me  LOL  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Axie said:

I thought everyone was pretty rude to Cynthia.  At least she fed you, ya'll.

Cynthia has out grown this entire cast,  she looks uncomfortable even filming with them now.  This show has lost all of it's flavor to me, I see Bravo is doing a spin-off of a suggestion I had for the OG's on the Peacock channel but they cast it wrong as usual. I wanted it for the ATL OG'S.

3 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

I missed the first half, too. I don't feel like I missed much.

This is the very last Real Housewives cast to pass off a cheap wig as expensive; ask Season 1 Kim Z. These women are experts in wigs, extensions, and hairpieces. They are not about to tolerate your regifting of a wig they all hated to even look at, let alone wear.

I know, right? Drew acted as if she had a piping hot smoking gun just because the "Prophet" said he likes LaToya on tape. All it proves is that even this man's secret confessions are boring. If Drew wanted real evidence she should have sent him a note that says "check this box if you like LaToya." That's the kind of thing that could've start real drama when I was in fourth grade. 🙄

Right, Drew is like a dog with a bone..  

Edited by byrd
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

exactly THIS^^^  Marc does not want to talk to Kenya ever and its my guess that she was blocked long before this and she is only to contact him via Brooklyn's phone.  Also, her boob job didn't "stick"  They grew back.  

Didn't Porcha say softly and low to Drew something like "you're supposed to spend $1000" and Drew said "there's a thousand cash in there"  Or did I make that up?  Not sticking up for Drew one bit, because I don't like her.  I don't like how she's dragging her son into this televised reunion with a man he barely knows, this should be done in private. 

I think that Porsha wasn't thrilled with the Tiffany because it was a bunch of items that are like $250 each....she probs wanted one item that was worth $1000 - she didn't want the Tiffany starter kit - that every basic bitch has....including me  LOL  

Agree. She's more of a statement necklace kind of girl.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Porsha could have taken the jewelry back to Tiffany's and exchanged them for anything in the store or re gifted it, that is the nice thing about a gift...you don't have to keep it.

Why would anyone set a $1000 limit on a white elephant gift exchange?  Did Margo put $1000 in a box?  I have had $1000 cash in my hot little hands a few times in all different denominations, not once did it fill a box.  

What was going on with Kenya taking items (including some bottles of champagne which I thought was someone else's gift), to their car during the party?  

Did we see what was in all three packages of the gift box tower? That wig looked like a mop.

Was it supposed to be an insult to Kandi when Porsha said the carolers sounded like her because I did not think the carolers sounded very good.

Can someone please tell what was up with Kenya saying she had breast reduction surgery when clearly she did not, that is a bitch of a recovery time and a bitch of a surgery, I know two people that had it and they did not put on a bra and go about their business the next day like Kenya appeared to do.  Also, Margo had lipo, same deal, the recovery is not quick and pain free, restrictive undergarments are worn for a while after the surgery, maybe Margo had Coolsculpt or something like that instead of the invasive lipo?

If they had done the gift exchange correctly they would have had a lot of fun, I did it at work at Xmas time and it was always fun, of course we didn't set $1000 limit but we had fun.  Those women should have just bought themselves what they wanted and played show and tell or in these pandemic times maybe donated the money to a worthy cause.

• Love 7

As years go by with these shows I wonder more and more about the unseen hands of the producers in prompting behavior that makes no sense.

Was Porsha that late on her own, or purposely kept away? We know other "my god that bitch was late" storylines on other shows were directly caused by producers not letting people arrive before a certain time (they control the car service), and then prohibiting the cast from mentioning it as a factor.  Not disputing that she could be perpetually late, but I wonder how much of the women's disgust is not even directed at her but at the show for making them wait 3 hrs and extending the evening more than necessary just to get them on edge.  (I remember Penn Gillette saying on The Apprentice that they would put them into cars, pull one of them out to do an interview, and leave everybody stuck in the car for 2 hrs, unable to simply get out and walk 3 blocks to their hotel, in order to create antagonism towards the one they were stuck waiting for)

My guess is that Drew and LaToya were told by producers that whoever brought the most in the season would get a peach, and reminded before the party that it was now or never, one or the other. And the rest of the cast knew what was going on and was fed up with the fakery. Neither one deserves a peach - and Drew, as awful las LaToya is, the fact that you manage to run pretty close while posing as Miss Perfect is astonishing.

I put Kenya's annoyance with the carolers to her being "assigned" friendship with LaToya, and being embarrassed by her yet obliged to make sure she got out of there before making things worse.  Drew is feebly messy; LaToya is unpleasant.

I still don't know why the other lady from a previous season of is still around (not Mal - she's always been at all Cynthia's events).  Was she told she had a shot at a peach? Does Cynthia just like her?  Ever since that season of RHNY where Faye Resnick was at everything causing problems and we all wondered why, only to learn she thought she was a cast member until she wasn't, I've wondered about that ever since when we see somebody included in the small circles of conversations at events who doesn't end up with any dialogue or air time. 

Kandy's pleasure in food will never not be amusing.  She's really slimmed down, so I wonder if she stays pretty rigid in her diet except for events outside the house.

I love Cynthia and the role she plays on the show as the nice lady everybody likes but teases a little.  A little old for her age, but so are lots of us "aunties." She's kind and tries to get along with everybody, but she's developing some edges (or at least willing to reveal them more) as she gets older.  People used to walk all over her, but now she will swan away from  foolishness. It's nice to see.

Did we see what was in all three packages of the gift box tower? That wig looked like a mop.

Was it supposed to be an insult to Kandi when Porsha said the carolers sounded like her because I did not think the carolers sounded very good.

I think one was the tape and one was the tape  recorder?

Poor Kandi - I think there was a "look" exchanged at that remark.

Edited by kassa
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Can someone explain to me why late AF Porsha has become so popular? I can’t stand her!

I love Porsha because of her maturity and her growing awareness about her precarious position as a Black woman in America. I think Breonna's murder awakened something in her. I also think having a daughter and her desire to make a better world for her and all other Black girls who will one day be women is inspiring.  Plus, it has been a pleasure for me to see that there is more to her than being ratched.  Her awesome beautiful presence irritates the hell out of Kenya so that is a bonus in my book. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

I love Porsha because of her maturity and her growing awareness about her place as a Black woman in America.  I think Breonna's murder awakened something in her and having a daughter and her desire to make a better world for her and all other Black girls who will one day be women is inspiring.  Plus, it has been a pleasure for me to see that there is more to her than being ratched.  

I agree,  love Porsha and her quirky personality. Porsha is who she is , I don't believe there is anything fake about her personality at all.  She does not take herself too seriously and I like that .  Porsha can laugh at her flaws and keep it moving.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, kassa said:

As years go by with these shows I wonder more and more about the unseen hands of the producers in prompting behavior that makes no sense.

On WWHL last night Andy asked Porsha who she thought leaked the Bolo story to Page Six.  Porsha said it was "someone who works around us."   She said it more than once.   So yeah, producer manipulation.    

I really like how much how Porsha has grown and the stupid stripper story was just more proof; she never addressed it, laughed it off, and refused to engage.   You know, like an adult. 

• Love 19

Oh my.  I was SO uncomfortable watching Drew trying to force that reunion with her son and his father.  That did NOT need to be televised.  But I do hope Old Daddy is sincere and wants to know his son.  They are the spitting image of each other.

Kenya is the gift that just keeps giving with this Marc humiliation that she seems so eager to share with us.  So Marc climbs in your bed and you act like you're so put out?  Bitch please, you were probably grinning from ear to ear AND I'm still not sure that he even touched you.  You know he's been using Brooklyn as a shield from way back in this marriage farce.  Oh, and did you peep how she says, "Who blocks the mother of their child?"  and then quick had to add on, "And their wife?"  I will NEVER believe that she is legally married to Marc--last night's little slip-up just reinforced it for me even more.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

I think that part of why this season sucks so badly is because it was poorly edited/story constructed. Twice now, I've watched WWHL and gotten key information which would have provided some necessary context if it had been included in the show. The first was the original Drew/LaToya discussion about The Profit, and the second was last night when Porsha indicated that Drew had been hearing directly from The Profit's fiancée/girlfriend/ex-side piece who was asking about this sketchy girl that Drew brought into their circle. Drew then went on to confirm that part of the issue was that she was in direct contact with this woman who was shading her for her role in getting The Profit and LaToya together. It wouldn't have been too hard to have a phone conversation/drinks/small get-together to pass that info back and forth between Drew and at least one of these ladies.

Having said that, Kandi was absolutely correct that she shouldn't be solely blaming LaToya for this man cheating on his fiancée/girlfriend/ex-side piece and based on the narrative she should have known that "how you got him is how you'll lose him".

Also,  on Bravo's Chat Room Gizelle says that "word on the street" is that The Profit and LaToya are indeed dating and are still together. When pressed she cited her contacts "in The Profit community" LOL!

• Useful 9
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

Having said that, Kandi was absolutely correct that she shouldn't be solely blaming LaToya for this man cheating on his fiancée/girlfriend/ex-side piece and based on the narrative she should have known that "how you got him is how you'll lose him".

Based on even Drew’s backtracking and her “evidence” she shouldn’t be including LaToya in any mention  of the Profit being a trifling asshole. Based on that tape that Drew insisted said she wasn’t lying, he only said she was an awesome woman and that he cheated several years ago on his then wife with the woman who is pregnant/or that his latest kid, the woman only Drew suggests he was about to propose to. I am one of the few who absolutely hate reunions but this one for not involving Bolo or the prophet seems particularly useless. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2

I’m officially on record as saying Drew Sidora  was the worst housewives cast addition in years. It was absolutely disgusting that she used her sons pain and awkwardness in meeting his bio dad for the cameras in a desperate ploy to try to get a peach for a second season. It was deplorable that she brought that ratchet wig to the Christmas party and tried to pass it off as being valuable, and the hundred dollars she put to charity was not done in the right spirit. She’s not half as funny or talented as she think she is. I am also mad that she has me defending Kenya and Latoya. I’ve always noticed that religious zealots hide behind the Bible and are often some of the worst obnoxious people out there in their Pearl clutching ways. I was so glad that Kandi shut it down as far as the prophet and Latoya. The season had way too much slut shaming going on. And for a season that had Covid overshadowing it, it was Disappointing that this was the best these ladies could do. I don’t even have words for how pathetic Latoya is with her face jacked up all puffy & full of fillers, her stupid smirk, and her desperate ploys for attention.

Andy needs to overhaul this cast. Invite back Kandi Porcha and Kenya. Fire Latoya & Drew. Cynthia is such a bore, I’m so done  with her non storyline too. Her super spreader wedding & need once again for her special day was off putting at best. She can go chill into oblivion. Give Marlo a peach but only if she stops the slut shaming. We all know she got her start being Ted Turners lil Ho. 

Edited by Crazydoxielady
  • Love 14

Cynthia looked really pretty in that wig too. Marc isn't all that so I don't get why people are laughing at another girl's pain. Kandi looked really cute with her hair in a ponytail. I'm not going to hate on Drew regarding her son,so so so many of the housewives have their children apart of a "storyline". Drew and her babygirl kissing were so sweet and adorable. I respect that this housewife show doesn't cry and whine about bullsh*t like the rest of the housewives. So annoying. I still have to watch the rest of the episode. My boyfriend has to watch his soccer haha.

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Crazydoxielady said:

Cynthia is such a bore, im

I don’t disagree that she is boring but based on this season, I think Cynthia needs to exist for Kandi to be on this show. She provides an actual friend buffer.I am not saying they are BFF and Kandi can get along to get along but in the past few seasons they got each others back. When Kenya even mentioned any “wrong doing” related to Kandi’s organizing of the bachelorette party Cynthia spoke up again and again and Kandi looked like she was going to start something more when the fight broke out between Latoya and Drew. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 6
50 minutes ago, ErikaAlyson said:

I'm not going to hate on Drew regarding her son,so so so many of the housewives have their children apart of a "storyline".

This is another case where the story Bravo thought they were sharing and the story we all watched were two different things. Andy was on WWHL talking about how nice it was that Ralph and that boy's dad were both so supportive, and how much Ralph supported Josiah and made him feel comfortable, and I was like "I didn't really get any of that". Don't know who was the story editor for this year, but they really need to get a new one. 

• Love 10

I actually do think Ralph is really supportive in this situation, but geez, folks, the thing to do is just to bring the guy around for some burgers on the grill with room for the kid to interact or observe him from afar, no pressure. Emphasize that he's a friend of the GROWNUPS, and he's there as a friend of the family, even if he's "old daddy."  This guy shouldn't be anything more to the kid now than a friend of his parents - why not play it that way until he at least gets a sense of safety around him? Way too much pressure on that kid to give forgiveness/redemption on way too little information.  Talk about wanting to wrap up a storyline for the finale - they want to wrap up a storyline in the kid's actual life that is likely to play out for 20-30 more years!

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
16 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

I missed the first half.

Don't forget the cat bed. I think that added like $25 to the value of her gift. 

While the episode was shit, I laughed for a few minutes straight when Drew said the wig was worth $1000 and all the other ladies looked at her like:

source.gif

And I'm not sure what she was trying to prove with that tape, but that was the worst set of receipts I've ever seen on any of the Housewives' shows. Also, who's still recording folks on cassettes?

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Don't forget the cat bed. I think that added like $25 to the value of her gift. 

While the episode was shit, I laughed for a few minutes straight when Drew said the wig was worth $1000 and all the other ladies looked at her like:

source.gif

And I'm not sure what she was trying to prove with that tape, but that was the worst set of receipts I've ever seen on any of the Housewives' shows. Also, who's still recording folks on cassettes?

The only thing that receipt showed was that Drew lied about Toya breaking up the Prophet's engagement, since that happened years ago.

I know Toya came for Drew first but this prophet bullshit was totally stupid. 

Enjoyed this better than the episode.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Giuseppe said:

I mean, I kinda maybe get what she was trying to do. We do the white elephant gift exchange in our office every year ($20 max), and the gifts are always a mix of nice things and gag gifts, so I thought Drew just decided to do a gag gift, albeit a messy one. Then again, a $1000 limit probably should've been a clue: no gag gifts, lol. (Side note: I'm always so unlucky when we do this at work. Worst gift I ever got stuck with was a dog vomit scented candle.) Anyway, Drew really did try too hard with the whole Prophet thing.

Dear GOD that is really bad!  Why does that exist??  I once got stuck with a green-apple scented plug-in and it was so sickly sweet smelling, it permeated my whole house, I had to throw it into the snow!

8 hours ago, dosodog said:

What did the carolers do to be treated so poorly by Kenya?

Did I miss something?  Last thing I remember, she's walking out with gifts that weren't hers and not understanding what a narc actually is.

I like and root for Kenya, but she was really rude to the carolers.  That was un-called for, they didn't know what they were walking into!

3 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

I’m officially on record as saying Drew Sidora  was the worst housewives cast addition in years. It was absolutely disgusting that she used her sons pain and awkwardness in meeting his bio dad for the cameras in a desperate ploy to try to get a peach for a second season.

Her son was thrust in front of the camera in a terribly awkward situation, Drew is a horrible mother for doing that to him.  That being said, Josiah was so rude, although maybe that is how he reacts to situations where he is uncomfortable.  She tried to excuse it, so it made me think he is always like that?  I know my son would not get away with that rude "I don't really care" talk.

11 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Can someone explain to me why late AF Porsha has become so popular? I can’t stand her!

SAME, cannot stand her.  She seems off this season, and not happy.  

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 3

Drew, you’re a broken record that is projecting your insecurities onto Toya. Your man was missing in Tampa so stop worrying about what the Prophet is doing (thank you, Kandi). Wth does a 1k white elephant?!?! Times like this, there is no need to be so over the top. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, qtpye said:

The only thing that receipt showed was that Drew lied about Toya breaking up the Prophet's engagement, since that happened years ago.

I know Toya came for Drew first but this prophet bullshit was totally stupid. 

Enjoyed this better than the episode.

Omg, I loved that YouTube post! I actually watched that before I saw the episode in it's entirety. What's this business in the comments about Porsha quitting!? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

The thing is, if Drew was so bent out of shape about LaToya and the Profit (see what I did there?) why would she want this man to bless her baby to begin with?  Jesus.

And what she did to her poor little son, who was clearly uncomfortable and pushed to accept this stranger as his dad.  That was a sorry display.

For the record, Porsha, who in the past called her own self a thot, is lying through her teeth about getting it on with Bolo.  Is it because she is trying to clean her image up because of her kid?  Good luck with that one.  I'm sick of her racism too.

Drew, with her religion, and Porsha, with all her politics, have ruined this show for me.

After this reunion, I am through with this lousy franchise. 

ANDREW COHEN:  KEEP RELIGION AND POLITICS OUT OF HW'S.  I WANT TO SEE LAW SUITS, CAT FIGHTS, AND SPARKLY THINGS.

• Love 5

Wait when was Porsha racist? Did I miss something?

I don’t think Ralph is supportive more like he’s just trying to look like this great guy. Seems to be pushing it on the kid too because of his weird dad issues. Ralph and Drew suck.

• Love 13
9 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

What truly Christian person would call themselves a Prophet? Not your decision to make.

You just said you were the voice from whom God speaks. How is that any different than your discount cult leader?

He is a Prophet for Profit, whatshername was taking one of his "programs."  His face time call showed him with a Gucci bag strap over his shoulder so I am guessing his profit margin is up.

Joan of Arc said she heard the voice of G-d...did not end well for her.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

What truly Christian person would call themselves a Prophet? Not your decision to make.

You just said you were the voice from whom God speaks. How is that any different than your discount cult leader?

Guess I won’t change my board name to Prophet Chatty Cake.

I agree, worst finale that i can remember. Some of those gifts were really nice and Drew showing up with junk was a letdown. She also needs to let this Prophet thing go. Who cares who he sleeps with? Disengage with him if she feels that way rather than act like Latoya set out to ruin families. Let Kenya be the one to bring the party down, Drew didn’t need to do all that,
Drew didn’t watch earlier seasons with the  awkward exchanges between Riley and Block? That should have been a lesson never to force the meetings on camera. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6