Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E08: The Battles Part 2

• Start Topic

Teams as they stand so far:

Blake

Cam Anthony (defeated Emma Caroline)

Connor Christian (defeated Aaron Konzelman)

Emma Caroline (Saved by Blake)

Ethan Lively (defeated Avery Roberson)

Jordan Matthew Young (defeated Keegan Farrell)

Pete Mroz & Savannah Chestnut are still left to battle, and Blake still has his steal

John

Ciana Pelekai (defeated Denisha Dalton in a montaged battle)

Gean Garcia (Stolen by John from Team Kelly)

Pia Renee (defeated Christina Cain)

Zania Alake (defeated Durrell Anthony)

**My best guess is John's two remaining battles will be Caroline Rial v. Rio Doyle & Deion Warren v. Victor Solomon. John also has a save left.

Kelly/Kelsea

Avery Roberson (Stolen from Team Blake)

Corey Ward (defeated Savannah Woods)

Gihanna Zoe (defeated Halley Gregg)

Ryleigh Modig (defeated Gean Garcia)

Savanna Woods (Saved by Kelly/Kelsea)

**My best guess is Kelly/Kelsea's two remaining battles will be Alinae v. Anna Grace & JD Casper v. Kenzie Wheeler

Nick

Dana Monique (defeated Devan Blake Jones)

Devan Blake Jones (Saved by Nick)

Jose Figuroa Jr. (defeated Awari)

Keegan Farrell (Stolen from Team Blake)

Zae Romeo (defeated Lindsey Joan)

**My best guess is Nick's two remaining battles will be Andrew Marshall v. Bradley Sinclair & Rachel Mac v. Raine Stern

5 hours ago, DanaK said:

I find I have no favorites this season. I mildly like some people, but not much more than that, at least so far

I thought this was an excellent series of battles. Good song choices and well patched pairs. I think the Voice is better when there isn't a clear winner.

(edited)
On 4/6/2021 at 5:59 AM, DanaK said:

I find I have no favorites this season. I mildly like some people, but not much more than that, at least so far

I feel the same. 🙂

I did not care for the last girl Savanna that was saved for Kelly. I hate to say it but she gave me a, one of Charlie's girls vibe. And she looked a lot older than 26?

Was the guy on Blake's team with the long blonde hair the guy that was rude to Kelly? I don't care for his vibe either their is something about him that's off putting.

One more show of the battles right?

Edited by foxfreakinmulder
11 hours ago, foxfreakinmulder said:

Was the guy on Blake's team with the long blonde hair the guy that was rude to Kelly? I don't care for his vibe either their is something about him that's off putting.

Yes, he was.  I find his personality off putting too.

• Love 2
On 4/6/2021 at 11:23 PM, foxfreakinmulder said:

I feel the same. 🙂

I did not care for the last girl Savanna that was saved for Kelly. I hate to say it but she gave me a, one of Charlie's girls vibe. And she looked a lot older than 26?

One more show of the battles right?

I kind of got that, too.  I think maybe it's because she resembles Margaret Qualley (I think?  Andie MacDowell's daughter) when she was in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.