Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life

• Start Topic

I hope Mike's new girlfriend takes him for every cent he has. He is very bad news. He delighted in his cruelty to Natalie. Natalie is crazy as a shithouse rat but he? Is mean as a snake. 

• Applause 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The razor sharp minds at Sharp Productions labor under the delusion that the viewers love Tim. Its a mystery to me. 

Mike conveniently forgets how he tormented Natalie. Remember? He brought her here even though he didn't want to marry her. He called off the wedding the day before. He called a lawyer to see if there was a workaround so they didn't have to get married at the 90 day mark. He was going to buy her a plane ticket to France at the height of Covid, told her she'd have to make her way to Ukraine on her own. He should take a seat. Several seats. 

Pepperidge Farms remembers and so do I. Why is Debbie fetching divorce papers? He is absolutely doing this to humiliate her. Anyone else see the smug vindictive look on his face? I sure did.

IMG_0732.jpeg

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Applause 3

In other news, I was thrifting today, and while I found no treasure, I did manage a few true crime books and some shirts for my lad. I did get a pair of pink Birkenstocks at Marshalls. I guess I'm officially an old lady now. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mike conveniently forgets how he tormented Natalie. Remember? He brought her here even though he didn't want to marry her. He called off the wedding the day before. He called a lawyer to see if there was a workaround so they didn't have to get married at the 90 day mark. He was going to buy her a plane ticket to France at the height of Covid, told her she'd have to make her way to Ukraine on her own. He should take a seat. Several seats. 

Your memory is impressive. Did you take notes? 

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I guess I'm officially an old lady now. 

Welcome to the club. Today I went to the market for a few items and realized a) that I looked like a homeless bag lady and b) I didn’t even care.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Oh, but I almost forgot! In other Adventures in Thrifting, I bought a purse at a flea market a month or two ago. It had a couple of ink marks on it so it was $2. I went to look through it, in preparation for cleaning, AND FOUND FORTY DOLLARS IN IT! 

• Mind Blown 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

In other news, I was thrifting today, and while I found no treasure, I did manage a few true crime books and some shirts for my lad. I did get a pair of pink Birkenstocks at Marshalls. I guess I'm officially an old lady now. 

Oh I love true crime which books? I am looking into getting a pair of Birks…worth the hype?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Noooo! We are the same age! I’m a bunch of broken bones now but a youngster here at the nursing home.

• Hugs 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh I love true crime which books? I am looking into getting a pair of Birks…worth the hype?

Don't know about the Birks, I've never owned any, but they were pink, and I like pink things. (My glasses are bubble gum pink and I always get compliments on them). I will report back once I've had a chance to wear them. 

For true crime I got an Ann Rule book I haven't read yet. To Late to Say Goodbye, I think is the name of it. And another one about women in prison. And Killers of the Flower Moon. I saw the movie and was not impressed. I hope the book is better. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Josh is trying to put it as nicely as he can. “Nuttie, you don’t have the faintest idea about what will make you happy because you are not a rational person. I’m out.”

I agree but is he any better ? He strung her along for years.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I agree but is he any better ? He strung her along for years.

For all we know, he told Nutalie time after time that he wasn’t going to propose any time soon and he doesn’t want her to meet his kid, but she refused to hear it.

• Like 2
(edited)

How is this so many parts and why can’t they just cover the same couple in a single segment?  Barbara’s got some splainin to do…

Edited by For Cereals
  • Like 2

The fact that they are referring to Debbie as "Mama Debbie" is giving me the megrims. My son and all his friends call me Mama Mostly and I feel that my Mama  moniker has been besmirched. 

• Hugs 3
  • Sad 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Miss Debbie, I put you and Mama Debbie in the same category, Insufferable.

Two sides of the same coin !

After this I will watch the creepy seeking sister wife show….anyone chatting about this ?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola my peeps! Are we hanging out down by the fire escape tonight? Who's here? Or is everyone at The Other Place?

What’s the other place?

(edited)
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Two sides of the same coin !

After this I will watch the creepy seeking sister wife show….anyone chatting about this ?

Oh yes, we are chatting the bejesus out of SSW! See you over there! You'll be glad to know that Garrick is as skeezy as ever. 

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

What’s the other place?

Did I message you the link? Here it is: https://forum.justanotherrabbithole.com/

True to form, Debbie is hammered. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 2