Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: Chapter Thirty-Three: Deus Ex Machina

• Start Topic

Man, I sure hope that, when my day comes to get murdered, the murderer decides that leaving me to live my life is a worse punishment. It feels like there's a 50% chance that's what happens.

Meanwhile, if I have one complaint, it's that we never got to know Hell Sabrina, so it didn't feel super surprising or impactful that she was the Sabrina they got rid of. It would have been more interesting to me if they'd thrown Earth Sabrina through the mirror instead.

The whole Lilth/Caliban/Lucifer/baby storyline...HATED IT. Why would Lucifer be fine with Caliban trying to kill his kid? Why didnt Lilith ever think of going to Lucifer to say "hey, this clay freak and this ugly king tried to kill us". Lucifer is a dick. WE KNOW. But even I couldnt get over him just being like "I could care less if he tried to kill you, im going to kill you anyway cause all I cares about is the baby"

• Love 1

I loved that they brought in the original aunt's from Sabrina the teenage witch. It looks like the parallel universe she's on a TV show. 

As for the rest, Sabrina really is her father's daughter. She's the lady of chaos. It's like I said Father Blackwood didn't need to do any work, he could just feed Sabrina's ego and she'll bring about the end of days. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

It's like I said Father Blackwood didn't need to do any work, he could just feed Sabrina's ego and she'll bring about the end of days. 

Honestly, if he had just sat back and let her implode he probably would have succeeded. It was giving her and those around her a common enemy that made her even remotely successful. She really is a walking, talking ego just waiting to destroy itself. He just gave her something to focus her chaotic energy on. 

• Love 1

I love how shocked Ambrose was at the prospect of Sabrina actually actually taking responsibility for her actions and not trying to weasel her way out of it. And to be fair, she did actually try to do through with it, it was everyone else that decided that the two Sabrina's existing separately was worth possibly destroying multiple worlds. And she still manages to get most all of what they wanted, because Sabrina has an ego so big that it literally eats worlds. 

Its 90s Sabrina world, complete with their versions of Hilda and Zelda! Awesome!  

Is it wrong that I wanted some time in hell with Caliban and Sabrina Morningstar? They seemed to actually like each other. Now she's gone and OG Sabrina is with Nick. Also, the whole Prudence/Nick thing seemed silly

• Love 3

Bonnie Tyler. I was a little surprised by that level of cheese but man they ruined that song. What a weak watered down disgrace.

I would be fine spending my last day with Nick too.

• Love 1