Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Under Paargh!

• Start Topic

Competitors include two transplants from Poland, a former world-ranked professional golfer, a model, a British stuntman, a man with magical whiskers, a cat lady, and a longtime putting hopeful; Greg Louganis and Steve Guttenberg guest judge.

I had a lot of fun watching tonight.    I really wonder where the crew was for the dragon stunt, since they seemed to be not watching at the right time tonight.     

The only thing I didn't like was the diving.   It doesn't really add anything to the show to have the diving event.  

I really liked the contestants this week too.     

• Love 2

My antenna keeps dropping ABC so I haven't been able to watch for several weeks, until last night. It came back for a few hours (although it's gone again today). Agree that Diving Hole is a waste of time. If they are going to do it, I wish they would score closer, giving the real diver a more competitive but still losing score. As they are doing it, it's an obvious time-killer and waste of even killed time.

I was surprised but pleased both players made it through the two windmills unscathed. The Beard Dude had some amazing almost-hole-in-one putts, but I was bummed at the end that he won. He was a total douche and I was rooting for the Polish golfer in black.

Agree that the Distractor wasn't very distracting. The women should have had on beach-volleyball shorts. You know, the tiny bikinis that go up the ass. They're okay for the summer Olympics so should be okay for this show that's heavy on Uranus jokes.

I still don't like the flaming dragon thing. No thanks.

• Love 1

This was the best episode this season, I thought, even with the disappointing Diving Range. Greg and Steve did well in the confines of the show, but, oh my, they misused Greg just as they did so many other celebrities the first season. The golfers were pretty good, and I was glad Noor won. (How do they explain those twins, btw??)

Can we talk about how great of shot Jon Lovitz has been? He has done way better than even the robot from last season. 

Bummed with who won. There are annoying people but usually they are still friendly with other players. This guy kept hoping they would fail. 

• Love 2
On 7/17/2020 at 1:01 PM, saber5055 said:

The women should have had on beach-volleyball shorts. You know, the tiny bikinis that go up the ass. They're okay for the summer Olympics so should be okay for this show that's heavy on Uranus jokes.

Honestly the Uranus jokes are getting tired. 

• Love 2
On 7/18/2020 at 7:44 PM, lynxfx said:

Can we talk about how great of shot Jon Lovitz has been? He has done way better than even the robot from last season. 

I think he's done better than Stephen Curry!

• Love 2