Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: Where the Herd At?

• Start Topic

Celebrity friends cheer on a competitor on Slip N' Putt; mini golf meets baseball on The Distractor; a competitor faces off against an opponent dubbed "Mister Mini Golf"; a twist sends one contestant into the final round on Double Dutch Courage.

Something seemed fishy to me about the whole Tanner situation. One of the finalists mysteriously withdraws? Yeah... Thinking the producers really wanted to make sure the finale gets to feature a slew of Hollywood B-listers (and I’m being pretty generous there) in the crowd.

• Love 1

Either way, the producers couldn't make all those putts for Tanner, which he actually did very impressively. He was dead center under pressure.

Come to think of it, really good putting led to a whole bunch people winning matches when I was rooting for the other person in this epiosde. At least we had the windmills to throttle a couple of people.  

• Love 1
6 hours ago, JTMacc99 said:

Either way, the producers couldn't make all those putts for Tanner, which he actually did very impressively. He was dead center under pressure.

Come to think of it, really good putting led to a whole bunch people winning matches when I was rooting for the other person in this epiosde. At least we had the windmills to throttle a couple of people.  

The golfers do seem to be better this season. Aside from those twins.

• Love 1

That's funny, I thought the baseball players seemed super distracting. In fact I told my husband that they were the most distracting thing yet, save those Thunder From Down Under guys - but they were distracting in a different way, lol.

Rob was extra hilarious all episode, and I'll never complain about seeing Josh Duhamel on my screen.

• Love 2

I missed this episode the first time it played, I really love it.   Especially Clay Myers (spelling) grabbing the Polcano pole.    Josh Duhamel was funny to watch.    Too bad that Clay's competitor had to drop out, but I'm sure the other competitor that stepped up will be entertaining, and it gave me more time to look at Tanner's buddy, Josh Duhamel. 

Tanner certainly found out how bad the first windmill can be, and so did Clay.   Since Tanner advances, then will they bring Josh D. back to watch then too?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1

This was a new episode for me. I laughed SO HARD at Riggle fangirling over Josh Duhamel.

Riggle: Josh, what are you doing later?
Josh: Uh ...

What happened to Garret that he had to drop out? He was my fav to win it all.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

He didn't have celeb friends in the audience? I call shenanigans with zero proof. 🙂

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, saber5055 said:

He injured his ribs when he jumped on the shark and couldn't continue.   There was a putt off that wasn't shown to determine who would come back, which Tanner won.   That's all plausible because if they were gong to rig it that blatantly I don't know why they would have had eliminated him in the first place.  The real tinfoil hat issue seems to be that if you check the shots on the final hole, Tanner's ball was in a different (closer) place.   When his opponent makes his shot and it rolls back, it's where still where it was from then initial putt.   Then Tanner goes to putt and it's moved.  A lot of viewers were outraged because they think the fix is in, but I think what happened Tanner took his shot and it rolled back too.   Then his opponent took a shot and missed again, all of which was edited out and then Tanner made his winning shot from where it landed when he missed.  It was the final hole so they didn't need to give the stroke count and that's why they could edit it out for time. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3