Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 5/11/2020

falltime
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, lusinia said:

According to this CNN  article someone posted on another of the show threads, they've all had teleprompters for the past couple of weeks. 

Thanks, lusinia, couldn't prove it by me.   I enjoyed this sentence:  "They could only hear (each other) until now," Teta says. "They really haven't missed a beat." 

Is HE watching what I'M watching?  All they do is miss beats...miss cues, talk over each other (well...that's nothing new), but still...

• Love 6
5 hours ago, lusinia said:

According to this CNN  article someone posted on another of the show threads, they've all had teleprompters for the past couple of weeks. 

I knew Whoopi was using a teleprompter because she was wearing her "granny glasses" & reading like an eight-year-old.

• LOL 7
22 hours ago, Kayz Opinion said:
  • Suzi is one smart cookie with some good financial advice.
  • Suzi is a very needy person.
  • Suzi will soak up more camera time than she deserves.
  • More camera time than we want to watch.
  • Suzi is one smart cookie with some good financial advice.

I've always wanted to see Suzi O on as a regular panelist, too. They need someone like her - especially this past season with the fluctuating stock market and now the tanked economy. Suzy could offer so much. 

Yes, she's needy and craves attention - especially camera attention. Yet, we've put up with Rosie in the past, and we now have Meghan doing the same - I'll be happy to watch Suzi. 

• Love 5
(edited)
15 hours ago, Kayz Opinion said:

Is HE watching what I'M watching?  All they do is miss beats...miss cues, talk over each other (well...that's nothing new), but still...

That's exactly what I thought when I read the article last week.  I commented here that it was discouraging for the executive producer to think that everything was hunky dory now, when there's still so much room for improvement. 

Do they not realize how unprofessional the show is, both pre- and post-pandemic,  mainly because of Whoopie and Meghan?  I dare the producers to name a host of any other major network show who does such a piss-poor job.  They couldn't, because no other show would keep on people who can't do the bare basics.  That's not even including how they tolerate Meghan's on-air rudeness and hissy fits, behavior that's also not normally exhibited by a major host of a major show.

Edited by lusinia
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, lusinia said:

That's exactly what I thought when I read the article last week.  I commented here that it was discouraging for the executive producer to think that everything was hunky dory now, when there's still so much room for improvement. 

Do they not realize how unprofessional the show is, both pre- and post-pandemic,  mainly because of Whoopie and Meghan?  I dare the producers to name a host of any other major network show who does such a piss-poor job.  They couldn't, because no other show would keep on people who can't do the bare basics.  That's not even including how they tolerate Meghan's on-air rudeness and hissy fits, behavior that's also not normally exhibited by a major host of a major show.

Yes but the ratings are up, so they think they have a magic formula.  Someone is watching.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

I dare the producers to name a host of any other major network show who does such a piss-poor job. 

Or lesser network ... or local cable show.  Do they truly NOT know how horrible she is?   Are the Disney execs THAT in awe of her?  And why?

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Kayz Opinion said:

Or lesser network ... or local cable show.  Do they truly NOT know how horrible she is?   Are the Disney execs THAT in awe of her?  And why?

Hmmm. That is not my quote! How does that happen.