Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I see Jenny and Sumit are returning, Jenny is asking "if" his parents know!

Looks like there's a gay couple, I hope this time it's a real couple (looking at you Stephanie, on Before the 90 Days) and we get to see some of the unique challenges they might face.  I'm not 100% certain gay marriage is recognized everywhere, certainly I know it isn't in many middle east countries.

• Love 5
(edited)

Yes, I've read that Jenny/Sumit are coming back for season 2, and Jihoon/Deavan are returning.   The others are not returning to a full season, so I bet that's why certain other couples have all of the gossip tidbits appearing about them, in a ploy to get another paycheck. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

That looks interesting, for the two new couples, since they're showing major fighting on the preview.   I love to see Kenny and Armando again, but Cory and Evelin, , Jenny & Sumit,  Ari and Binyam (?) bore me.    

Cory and Evelin? Ugh. 

Excited for Kenny and Armando! Don’t mind the rest either really.  It has to be better than HEA….right?

Just saw a preview on FB. Jenny loses her shit over getting married.  Can’t wait! 

Edited by DanaMB
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 7/26/2021 at 2:06 PM, greekmom said:

https://www.facebook.com/1439332713022697/posts/3035673740055245/

Some new meat some old meat and dried up Jenny. 

I'm glad that Kenny and Armando are back. I'm not so excited about Corey and Evelin. I cannot stand either of them. The rest of them I can deal with. The new American lady and the guy with the dreadlocks from Columbia are already giving me Stephanie and Ryan vibes.

• Love 4
On 7/26/2021 at 9:19 PM, DanaMB said:

Just saw a preview on FB. Jenny loses her shit over getting married.  Can’t wait! 

And he tells her there is nothing he can do about it!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is not going to leave him.

• Love 3
(edited)

Jenny will never give up on Sumit.   She will hang on to empty promises forever.     Her original tourist visa was 10 years, but she has to leave the country every six months for a day or two, and then the six months restarts.   She was getting Covid month-by-month renewals, because the borders were closed.  I don't know if she would even be allowed back into India, even with an expensive quarantine.      Yes, Jenny and Sumit were claimed to have Covid, but recovered, so I guess their magic ID cards didn't work. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 7/28/2021 at 8:57 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Jenny will never give up on Sumit.   She will hang on to empty promises forever.     Her original tourist visa was 10 years, but she has to leave the country every six months for a day or two, and then the six months restarts.   She was getting Covid month-by-month renewals.    

What!?!? Those "id" type cards isn't preventing her catching covid?!?!  Quelle surprise!!!!  🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Nobody asked for more of the simp Corey and boring Evelin. Ari and Binyam are also snoozeville. I was hoping Kenny & Armando would ride off into the sunset but I guess the TLC money/fame is hard to pass up. I am here for more sick burns from Sumit's parents, otherwise I can't stand Jenny and Sumit. Frankly if it weren't for this forum and live chat I would probably not bother watching the show any more as lately there is nobody to root for.

• Love 10
On 8/1/2021 at 12:00 AM, Armchair Critic said:

Nobody asked for more of the simp Corey and boring Evelin. Ari and Binyam are also snoozeville. I was hoping Kenny & Armando would ride off into the sunset but I guess the TLC money/fame is hard to pass up. I am here for more sick burns from Sumit's parents, otherwise I can't stand Jenny and Sumit. Frankly if it weren't for this forum and live chat I would probably not bother watching the show any more as lately there is nobody to root for.

I'll place the over/under on the number of times Sumit's mom threatens suicide at... 2 1/2. It's obviously a go-to for her: witness her threat last season and the "Oh, is it Tuesday already?" reaction from her husband.

TLC's money, both for the OW show and the Pillow Talks, is probably allowing Kenny & Armando to live quite well in Mexico.

Ari & Bini will be good for popcorn breaks unless Ari's mom shows up again.

• Love 8